I hate loving you {3}

Chapter 3 

I looked up and saw- wait what Hot Guy!?

This was soooo not cool in so many ways. Who hires someone as a teacher that still looks like a student?! And second of all, how did he know my name I've never met this guy before! Come on, teachers take weeks to learn the kids names!

"Are you going to take a seat?," I seethed as I quickly ran to the nearest seat I could find.

"So I was saying, first off I should say half of you probably will not be in this class permanently." I looked around the class noticing that there was about sixty kids in this place. "Second off is that tomorrow will be auditions." Groans were practically heard around the world.

A blond guy next to me and asked, "So what are we going do for the rest of class?"

"Well since this is my first teaching job for real I decided on the first day that we all get to know each other. So everyone just hop on stage and get in a circle."

Once everyone was seated in the circle, he said "I know this seems really elementary but I actually want to learn about you guys. First you're going to tell your name, your age, and two things that interest you, and what type of music do you do and instruments do you play." He is right this is boring. I took my bottle out and took a sip, "I'll go First. So my name is Mr. Belivok-" Wait. What was his name?! Then once I noticed that he stopped talking I realized I just spit all over the floor, and now I was coughing. I also noticed that everyone was staring at me. And that bastard was laughing at me! I just looked at him incredulously.

So then I decided it was a good idea to talk. Yeah, it wasn't. "Uhm- I'm really sorry-uh-please go on- I'll-uh clean this up,'' and oh boy was my face heating up big time!

I got up and ran out of there as fast as I could to go get some towels or something. And that bastard was still laughing at me! As was everyone else. My. Life. Sucks. Big time.

But back to his name. What the hell it could not be him! Right? Right. He left for good and even if he did come back it shouldn't bother me this much. So why is it bothering me? So many questions, so many left unanswered. Ok Marie, just go back in there and pretend you don't know him. 

Once I got the towels, I went back in there so slowly I swear time slowed down just to torture me. This time he just gave me an amused look. Fight fire with fire. So I gave him the most bitchyest face I could muster. But he still just looked amused. And again, I say bastard. 

By the time I got back it was almost my turn, there were two kids before me. After they were done everyone was staring at me. I gulped and started talking, "Hi I'm Marie Rose Watson. I'm 16 but I'm turning 17 tomorrow. Two things that I enjoy are, um, other than music I'd have to say reading and photography. I play whatever type of music that I'm feeling, really. And I play piano, guitar, violin and I sing. Thats..um..pretty much it." By the time I finished everyone looked at me shocked, I mentally laughed and said Ha didn't expect that didja now! And I swear all the possible blood that was in my body decided to take a trip to my face. I was blushing so bad right now.

Mr. Belivok, like the rest of the kids, looked very shocked. If he is Daniel (I mentally flinched) he must be quite shocked about my 'vast knowledge' of music because I only started to get into it right after he and his family moved.

Once everyone was done with the introductions he decided to take questions. 

So those questions just kept going on all period. I didn't dare raise my hand, god forbid I might hit someone in the face. Once the bell rang I tried to get to the door as fast as possible, but then Mr. Belivok just so rudely asked me to stay after class. All I wanted to do was talk to Rachel, but no.

I walked up to his desk with (what I hoped I accomplished) an expressionless face, one that I may add I've had lots of practice using in years past. "Yeah?," He just stared at me for several moments. In those moments I felt my face heat up more and more.

"I can't have someone in this class that gets embarrassed so easily." Huh? What? Did I hear him correctly? THAT BASTARD! 

So instead of leashing out my furry on him I decided to take the sarcastic route. Mm my favorite. "Uhm are you talking about how I turn red a lot? Yeah well thats my Marie Rose Watson trademark, just like my red hair. What never heard of it? Too bad everyone has, I always turn red on 2 occasions either getting pissed or embarrassed." I was so pissed that I just kept talking, "I don’t know why you decided to come back but I have this feeling about you, someone who thinks they know everything but are way to arrogant to share their knowledge with us 'unworthy'. Well let me tell ya', you don't know everything, and I'm going to prove to you that I can make it through this class tomorrow." Oops looks like on that sarcastic route I took a turn into MadVille, eh what ever. 

I stomped out of there not looking back---right into Alex. Dammit! It just wasn't my day! And as it normally did it pissed me off how he could be like 5'11 and I was 5'2! "UGH!" and I ran out of there.

 Mr. Belivok's POV

That girl always had some veeeery good arguments. I just couldn't stop laughing at her red face. Just how I remember it. Then I noticed as she left someone else was walking down the aisle towards me. And I knew just who is was.

"Wow I heard there was someone named 'Belivok' here at this school I just never would of guessed it was you Daniel." Smart kid.

"Curly blond hair? Blue eyes? Significantly taller then Holly? It is you Alex." I said in my usual snarky tone.

"So what'ed you do to piss her off?"

"Oh nothing just said that I doubt she could make it in this class," I tried making it seem like not that big of a deal.

He chuckled then said, "Well that was pretty dumb of you. If you remember correctly she doesn't take criticism well."

"Of course I do. How could I forget something so deadly?," oh the memories, "So why did she just completely ignore you just then?" They were best friends before.

He looked really uncomfortable,"Well, uhm, right around when you left, she was going through a hard time and we kinda got into, uhm, a huge fight, and we never really forgave each other." He just shrugged, "So where are you living now?"

I waved my hand and said, "Oh, nowhere in particular, but I guess you can say that I live near you guys," I mentally smirked at the thought, I just can't wait till they find out where I'm living.

________________________________________________________________________