Brazil

PART 2: A Change of Heart

Neo's POV

     I'm woken up by Colin, who shakes me awake. I sit up, and see Nate asleep next to me. I wake up Nate, and he smiles weakly. "I guess this was our first sleepover?" He says, and I chuckle. "I guess you could look at it that way." I reply, only to look up, having heard something in the vents. "A latex is probably crawling up there, nothing to worry about." I say, and I head to the table to eat breakfast.

??? POV

     Shit, I almost got caught. It's going to be a lot harder to catch him now. I'll just wail for him to be alone, then he'll become my breakfast. *stomach growls* shh, keep it down or you won't get fed. Now, to wait.

Neo's POV

     I finish up my breakfast, and decide to head to my room. I lie on my bed, and reach for my IPod, when a rope of web hits me in the face, and I black out due to lack of oxygen. When I wake up, I find myself entirely covered in web, and I squirm to no avail. I try to use my powers, but they don't do anything to the web. Suddenly, I feel 2 needles stab my in the back, and my consciousness begins to fade.

     I open my eyes, and they have a hard time adjusting to the light. "Is this heaven?" I mumble, before my eyes adjust, and I realize I'm still in the facility. I try to sit up, but to no avail. "Stay still, you need to rest." A female voice says, and something picks me up. I would usually struggle, but considering my current state, and the fact that they presumably saved me, I decide against it. I realize how soft their fur is.

     They set me down, and I can finally see my rescuer. It's a female latex hyena, and she is surrounded by 3 smaller hyenas. "Thanks for saving me" I say weakly. "It's no problem. That spider has been quite the nuisance to us latex. I lost one of my young to him." She says, and I see the pain it puts her in to think about it. Due to my accelerated healing that I've been giving myself since I woke up, I find myself able to sit up.

     "How are you up already?! It takes weeks, months even to heal fully!" She says. "I've been blessed with immense power, so it wasn't that hard. Though you did save my life back there." I say, and she opens her eyes in surprise. "Well, at least stay one night." She says. "I'm thankful for your hospitality, but I'm fine." I reply. "Just one night!" She insists, and I give in. "Alright, but only because you saved me. I guess I do owe you one." I reply, and she smiles.

     That night I couldn't sleep, worrying about my friends not knowing where I went. Every time I feel like I could fall asleep, I remember the spider, and I'm put on full alert. By the time I fall asleep, light is already shining in through the windows. When the mother hyena wakes me, I feel like I just fell asleep. Luckily, I'm able to refresh my energy with my abilities. The mother Hyena announces she has to go, and I'm about to follow her, when someone grabs me from behind.

     I turn around, and one of the hyenas are holding on to my arm, and I see lust in their eyes. 'Oh god... not this!' I curse in my head, and try to break free, but to no avail. "Come on, don't leave yet! I just want to have a little fun..." the hyena says, and I'm caught in a dilemma. If I attack him, his mother will be mad, but if I don't, he's gonna take my virginity... what do I do?