“I wasn't finished pleasing you…” I was saying when his hot mouth latched onto my clitoris and my legs were being spread as wide as they can go. The release I felt in the bathroom a few seconds ago came rushing back like two raging tidal waves that were on the verge of colliding together. All I could do was scream and enjoy the storm my husband was taking me through. The pleasure I was feeling, felt far too good. It was so good that I tried with all my might to push him away to prolong this moment. When I couldn't push him away, I tried to slide back from the wonderful feeling his masterful tongue was performing on my clitoris. Alesana wasn't having any of that, he wrapped his arms around my thighs tighter and applied more pressure to my Clitoris as he sucked and nibbled on it. “I'm cumming baby,” I screamed at the same time tugging and pulling on his soft, silky hair. By the time he did release me I was drenched in sweat, panting hard and my body was shaking uncontrollably.

“Now it's time for the real fun to begin.” He uttered, reaching into the nightstand and pulling out a condom. “Straddle me, sweetheart.” He says after putting the condom on and lying on the bed beside me.

“Yes sir.” I removed the condom and slide down onto his long, thick rod before he had a chance to protest.”

“You do know what will probably happen, Zoey?” He groaned out when I began to
ride him slowly.  

“I'm sure you'll find a way to keep that from happening and if not, then we'll just be adding onto our family,” I replied, speeding up the pace.

“I'll try, but I can't make any promises.” He responds, grabbing my hips and pulling me down to meet his thrust. He sat up and pushed his back up against the headboard while I bounced up and down on his shaft. “That's it, baby, ride this dick,” I growled while sucking my nipples into his mouth. Wrapping his left arm around my waist and placing his right one at the base of my neck, he began to thrust inside me hard and fast. “Ooh shit, I'm cumming again,” I screamed as he hit my g-spot over and over again.

“Go ahead and cum for me, baby.” Alesana groaned out, then began to slam into me even harder. An orgasm so powerful flowed through me that my vision became blurry and my lungs felt like they were about to collapse due to the oxygen they were being deprived of.  "Get on your hands and knees,” Alesana says to me, just as I was finally getting my breathing under control. “Whose pussy is this?” He asked as he played with my entrance with the head of this shaft.

I was too weak to move, let alone speak. “Whose pussy is this?” He growled in my ear after thrusting himself into me. 

“It's yours, baby,” I muttered while slowly grinding on him. I don't know where the burst of energy come from, but dammit, I wanted him to fuck me hard and fast from behind. “Do that again, but harder and faster this time…” I was saying when he began to pull out of me.

“With pleasure sweetheart.” He grabbed a hold of both my Shoulders and began to hit my spot with every thrust fast and hard just like I asked him to. I thought that he had doubled in size when he lifted my legs off the bed and began to pound inside me. It felt like he had found a new g-spot that I didn't even know that I had. I knew that my juices were dripping all over the bed because I could feel them pouring out of me with every orgasm that plowed through my body, which seemed to happen every few minutes. 

“Hang in there, baby. I'm almost there.” Alesana reached into the nightstand and pulled out another condom and quickly put it on. He then lifts one of my legs and slammed into me. “I love you, Zoey.” He says over and over, while at the same time his breathing became labored. “Dammit, you feel so fucking Good.” He grunts out. Clamping down Onto my waist, he began fuck me like there was no tomorrow. We both let out a loud groan at the same time. Seconds later he collapsed onto the bed drenched in sweat from head to toe. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the lips after getting his breathing under control. “Sweetheart, are you ready for round two?”