Love Sick

"Forgive me for the evil I have done you; my mother drove me to it; it was done against my will"

These past two months I've dealt with a bunch of things I wasn't particularly fond of.

A girl being kidnapped and put in the woods for most of her life by her neighbor cause he found out that she was a Blutbad.

A man trying to kill Uncle Hank, he was an ogre type of wesen, obviously I killed the guy cause he pissed me off.

A guy with daddy issues and possessive issues, he was the same type of wesen as Roddy, he killed a bunch of people cause to him they all looked like his father.

Speaking of Roddy, Dad caught him going to our house so that thing is over. Not sad in anyway cause I don't have time for that and now that Roddy hasn't been coming I've been getting a lot more sleep.

Dealt with vampire type of wesen and the black market of selling organs.

Some lady who was like this spider and had to kill men in order to stay young and beautiful.

Whole ass fight club, thieves stealing 3 gold coins, some lady seducing Dad or at least trying to she kidnapped Mom for her own family drama.

She died well more like killed herself after Dad killed her Dad.

Some wesen drug thing where we met Rosalie and guess this Monroe has a crush on her so I've been helping him out with that.

Mom and Dad went on vacation where I stayed with Monroe, cause Dad was gonna propose to her there. And now they've come back where I find the news that Mom rejected Dad.

Great.

Now we're having dinner with Hank and gonna meet his new girlfriend. Mom and Dad went to the table first while I went to the restroom.

While after I used the restroom I washed my hands some lady stopped me with something in her hand.

"You are the Grimm, take this never lose it" The lady said as she gave me a key like Aunt Marie's

"Wait who are you?" I ask

"I must go" The lady said as she took off and I ran after her but she disappeared

I look around but I can't find her. I then see Dad and Mom with Hank at the table and I walk over there.

"Hey you alright?" Mom asks and I nod

I put the key inside my jacket and fix my dress as I sit next to Dad.

I notice that Dad looks pissed off. I nudged him and he looks at me, I open my hand showing the key and he grabs his.

"Home" Dad mumbles and I nod knowing we'll talk about it when we're alone and away from Mom.

"I gotta use the restroom" Dad says and he leaves

"Sorry, Nick seems a little edgy tonight" Mom says

"Yeah he does" Hank says and I take a drink of my water

"Thing you guys have been working a little too hard, so how long has this been going on between you and miss Adalind?" Mom says and I choke on my drink

"Adalind?!" I say

"Oh my god, Lizzie!" Mom says as she helps me wipe my face

"What's wrong with Adalind?" Hank says

"I'm just surprised" I say

"Oh haha I can pull Lizzie, I'm not that old" Hank says and I fake laugh

"You know it's like one day I woke up and I couldn't stop thinking about her" Hank says

"Yeah I know how that goes" Mom says smiling

And Hank gets a call and I see Adalind come to the table.

"Lizzie!" Adalind says

"Adalind" I say plainly

"We have a case, I'm sorry" Hank says and Adalind smiles saying it's okay

Adalind tells Mom bye and she leaves while I glare at her. I now understand why Dad was so pissed off.

Later we get home and I fall straight asleep. I had another dream of the same man, he was training me I don't know where but every time I looked into the mirror I'm older. He has dirty blond hair almost brown, and a beard. He looks mean. He's kinda short but is built.

When I woke up it was nighttime, but it wasn't Friday night it was Saturday night. I slept the whole day.

Dad picked me up and we went to the trailer where we put the two keys onto an ink pad and they both made part of a map.

"Where did you get this?" Dad asked

"Some woman gave it to me" I said quietly as I looked at Dad's bloody face

"I killed Adalind, she's not a Hexenbiest anymore" Dad says and I nod

Yeah I've missed a lot I guess. I need to ask Rosalie about this. Maybe tomorrow.