BeeWare

"She'll sting you one day. Oh, ever so gently, so you hardly even feel it. Til you fall dead"

I slept in since I didn't have school today on Mom's order. She wanted me to stay at home because of Marie's death.

I got used to the idea of not having Aunt Marie around any more mostly cause I wasn't that close to her as Dad was.

I would still hear her words going through my head. And killing that man, it was on replay in my head.

I somehow feel that it's my fault, but like Dad said I'm just a kid and I couldn't have done anything but still I have this guilt feeling.

I decided to take a shower when I got out I went downstairs stairs to see Mom helping Hank with a bee sting.

"Oh hey, how you feeling?" Mom asked

"Fine" I said as I walked to the kitchen

"What's wrong with her?" Hank asked

"I don't know, she's been in her room all day and she's moody"

"Maybe she's on her period" I hear Dad say

"No that's next month" Mom says, hate how she says those things in front of Dad and especially in front of Uncle Hank like come on.

I hear Dad sigh "I know what it is, Marie"

"She was crying a lot when you both got home"

"That's probably her way of dealing with it, later she'll go back to her normal self" Hank says

I go back to my room and take out one of the books I got out of the trailer before Dad took it to who knows where.

Shit. I forgot the Hexenbiest book, I've been trying to find out everything I can since that blonde woman tried to kill Aunt Marie. I guess whoever wanted Marie dead succeed.

I started to read about Blutbads and Wendigo's till I started to get sleepy and went to bed.

When I woke up I saw Dad looking at me.

"It's 6 in the morning, and what are you doing in my room?" I ask

"Better question what the hell are you doing with these books?"

"Uh reading them like any other book, Aunt Marie said-"

"No! No your to young for this stuff, I'm not letting you get involved"

"I am already involved with this! The least I can do is read about this maybe help you!" I say

He sighs "fine what do you know about Mellifers?"

My eyes light up "Only that there bee like wesen and their natural enemy are Hexenbiest's......why?" I say

"I got a case, come on we're going to work" I get dressed and we head to a house.

"Damn" I say seeing all the dead bee's on the floor

"I know right? Forensics says this stuff is a preliminary match to the apitoxin in Serena's system, that clears our beekeepers" Dad says