Time Machine

As we enter the building I look up, and wow, it's huge, absolutely massive. There were about 4 floors, doors everywhere and all these people in long white coats. We're met by our tour guide, but it takes a moment for the class to notice she's standing there because everyone is still looking around trying to process what they're seeing.

"Hello, and you must be Mr. Wilson?" the woman says looking at our teacher. Mr. Wilson snap back to reality and holds out his hand for her to shake. "And you guys must be really exited about today! We're going to look at all sort of things in here." she says with a high pitch voice. "But first there's two rules I must bring up. It's absolutely forbidden to walk into any of the rooms and touch things, okay?" She says with a very loud and clear voice, looking everyone in the eyes. Everyone nods and start walking after the woman.

At the moment It's about lunch time and we have 3 hours left here. Our tour guide leads us to a few benches where we could sit down and eat. Everyone finds a place to sit and as I open my bag I realise I've forgotten my lunch at home on the kitchen table. Ughhhh

I'm not gonna waste my time here, just sitting down while I don't have anything to eat. I check that Mr. Wilson isn't looking and I search for anyone with a white coat, but it's all clear. I stand up and start walking out of the room and find myself in a long corridor. After a while I stop outside a door, the sign on the door says 'ProjectD12'. I stopped because the door is halfway open, perhaps someone forgot to lock it. I take a peak inside and no ones there, maybe I can just take a quick look and then leave before lunch's over. There's some kind of machine in the end of the room and it looks a bit dangerous to be honest. I remember what the Tour Guide had told us, she told us to not touch anything and of course I'm not going to, I just want to look a little closer.

There's a screen at the side of the machine and it says "Time & Place" I thought it was funny so i type in "1984 London" of course because of Freddie Mercury. I slowly start to walk towards the machine again.

"Tori? What are you doing in here?!" Alice says very quick. I got startled and jumped back. As I turn around my back accidentally hit the machine. It started to make a very loud and scary noise and within a second everything turns white.

________________________________

Hello everyone!

I just started my first series and I hope you guys enjoy it. Keep in mind that this is my first ever fanfiction and that my first language is not English. Therefore I'm very sorry if a sentence/word is wrong!