Automated Lab

I swear, everyday is always the same. I wake up, eat, go to school, eat, go home, study, eat again and then I go to sleep. Nothing interesting ever happens to me, nothing until today....

"You're going to miss the bus" my mom yells from the kitchen. Today I have a school trip with my class, I hate my class, I don't talk to anyone except one girl, Alice, who is my only friend at the moment. I am very exited though, because we're going to the automated lab, which is a next gen life science lab.

I'm packing my backpack at the moment and I can't decide whether I want to bring 'Mercury and me' by Jim Hutton or 'Freddie Mercury' by Peter Freestone. I end up putting both books in my backpack because I was beginning to stress out.

"Toriii" my mom yells again. "The bus could be here any minute now, they won't wait for you". I love my mother a lot and we're practically best friends, wow that sounds very depressing, but I like it that way because she is the best.

I enter the bus and I look for two empty seats. It's a 1 hour drive and I can't be bothered with someone sitting next to me. I find myself 2 empty seats on the 8th row and sit down. I pull out my phone and headphones from my backpack and start playing 'Friends Will Be Friends' by Queen. I'd say I'm a very big Queen, especially a Freddie Mercury fan.

I see Alice a few rows away from me on the opposite side of the bus. She's talking to a guy from my class. I'm very sure they're together, or perhaps they're just really good friends, I don't know. Sometimes I just like to check what I brought with me, not because I forgot, but because it's soothing to see I have everything I need. Books, extra hoodie (in case it's cold), phone charger, keys, photos on Freddie, energy drink (coffein addiction), a protein bar, paper and pens.