Ch. 3

Its been 3 days since the pack tour started and I've been to 53 different packs. 30 of them I had to "remove" the alphas and appoint new ones. Some had heirs that were old enough to take on the position. While others didn't so I had to appoint temporary alphas until the heirs were old enough. The biggest headache were if they didn't have an heir so I had reconstruct all the positions of the alpha, beta, and gamma.

The mate bond was killing me. The farther we were apart the stronger it became. That's why I started the tour with the farthest packs and work my way back, but damn. The headache, mood swings, horny all the damn time at random times. I'm over it.

"Our next pack is the night howlers. Please don't kill anyone here" Mark plead as we pull in front of the pack house. "I make no promises" getting out of the crowd I was met with Alpha Alonzo and his family. His wife and his son. The beta and Gamma were also there on the side.

"Your majesty it is a pleasure" Alonzo bows his head along with his family. "Let's get this over with" raising his head he quickly showed me to his office. Opening the door to his office I step inside heading straight for his chair.

"Would you like anything your majesty? Food? Something to drink?" His wife Eliana ask nervously as she stares at the ground, making sure to not make eye contact with me. "No thank you. Can you give me and your mate a moment?" Bowing her head she rushes out, but not before I caught a glimpse of her hands.

Once the door was close I focus all my attention to the alpha in front of me. "There was only three of you. I was told you had a daughter as well." I stated as I refer to the report Mark gave me.

"Yes I do. She's been terribly sick for awhile and is not able to get out of bed." Nodding my head I continue to explain what's about to happen. "Hope she gets better. Now I will explain what's going to happen within the next few hours. My men and I are going to search your entire pack ground along with any other properties you or a pack member own." After letting what I said sink in for him. His right eye started twitching.

"We will be checking all of the rooms and houses. Have you notify your pack members of what is supposed to happen?"

"Yes your majesty I have"

"Really? Because after this I will be having a meeting with your pack and if I see even one confused face I'm going to be pissed." There it was again. The eye twitch. "I'm also going to talk to your beta and gamma along with other pack members in groups or individually. If you have any wolves in the cells you with give us the papers that state the reason of why they're locked up and we will talk to them as well. Im going to also need reports on past prisoners as well." suddenly a blank look takes over his face. He's trying to mind link someone.

Pushing into his mind link I cut it. Stopping the conversation between him and his pack. Wincing in pain he looks at me. "Now alpha I find it rude that you tried to have a nother conversation during ours. I should kill you for your disrespect, but I feel like something interesting is going to happen."

"Your majesty. I'm so sorry I just wanted to make sure my pack is on their best behavior."

"Yet you are not on yours" realizing it was useless for him to speak he stayed silent.

"Mark bring in beta Michael. Oh and alpha. Do remember that my people are everywhere. Watching and listening." As I said this I saw a change in his demeanor as he left. It was dark and filled with anger. Something was going on here. Sighing I felt my headache get worse.

Another bad pack. Why is there so many bad packs? Am I a horrible queen? Do I need to do these pack tours more often? Do Kane have to deal with these types of situations with nests? WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM?