"Oh hey! In the middle of the sudoku there's a heart and the numbers '813'! Someone told me it meant 'I love you' isn't that romantic?"

'THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU...' She thought, but she played it off.

"Oh really? I didn't know.."

-

Lumine cringes at the memory there was also the time where she sent '813' to you in text but you didn't really put too much thought on it, there was also another time...

-

"(Y/N) there's something I need you to hold"

"Oh? What is it?" You gestured your hand out waiting for the object, only for her to put her hand on yours and locking it.

"Haha! Lumi your so silly your hand isn't something you know?"

In the back Lumine could hear Aether laughing at her poor attempt.

-

Also..

-

It was Valentine's day! Lumine brought everything she thought you could like, heart shaped chocolates, a plushie, roses, and a letter that literally says I love you.

You were shocked and told her she was an amazing friend for buying her this!

'You've got to be kidding me...' Lumine thought.

-

"Thanks for the suggestion Amber I'll... Look into that." She mumbled.

Suddenly Lumine's phone rings, she looked to see '(Y/N)❤❤' call her corny for that but whatever!

"Hey Lumi! I can see you from here! Wanna hangout? My activities are done anyways!" She could WHAT. Lumine's gaze went to you and saw you staring at her direction waving at her.

"R-Right.. Yeah let's hang" she bid the red and blue lovers goodbye and left.

-

"Aha~ this place is refreshing!" You inhaled at the atmosphere, the park was empty and breezy, Lumine stayed quiet.

"Lumi are you okay?" You stared at her.

"Shouldn't you be... Weirded out that I was watching you?"

"You were watching me..?"

...

....

.....

......

Oh god.

"Well I just thought you knew since you s-saw me and all..!" Lumine pressed her hands together.

"Uhm.. No I didn't I just saw you talking to Amber and Eula and you looking at somewhere I didn't think it'd be me you were looking at" you sheepishly smiled.

Lumine's heart sank oh fuck you must've she was weird, A FREAK. she looked at the grass now her hands at her shoulders hugging herself from embarrassment.

"Sorry... I'm sorry for bringing that up-"

"Don't (Y/N). I know you must think I'm weird now.. Uhm the truth is, I really like- no love you I've been watching you after school and sending you signs that I love you but you...!" She looked up to meet your face your expression was mixed with confusion but slowly turned to smiling.

"What? Hahaha..!" You laughed.

"...huh?" She looked at you clearly not expecting that reaction.

"No, no, it's just that I've been feeling the same way too, uhm I guess I was just too oblivious to notice?" You stopped laughing and ruffled your hair.

Lumine looked at you shocked.

"Y-You! You don't know how many times I've made a move on you!" She mid-shouted.

"Hey! Give me a break I thought you didn't like me since your always so stern" you raised your hands in defence.

"I've given you so many signs! How'd you not notice a single one..." She mumbled hugging herself more as she looked away.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" You hugged her, (Y/N) hugging Lumine, she was hugging Lumine.

'(Y/N) IS HUGGING ME...' Lumine shouted in her thoughts, she quickly hugged back not wanting this chance to waste.

"You're an idiot for not noticing... You're painfully oblivious I thought those types of people only existed in those silly cartoons" She burried her head on the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry..! I'll make it up to you I swear! How about a date?"

Lumine's face redden as if it didn't already when you hugged her.

"Sure.." She mumbled a reply.

"Though in one condition, how about not staring at me from a far?" You broke the cute moment.

"Yeah, I'll stop that I was already caught anyways."

(A/N)
It's your favorite girl LUMINEEEE
this was actually based off a dream I had with her hence why it's so... Eh? My dreams r weird sorry