ShenHe

Info
You spend time with her after tiring commissions

「♡」

"(Y/N).." ShenHe seeing you run up to her with herbs on your hands mostly Qingxin's and such.

"ShenHe!!" Once you were close to her you stopped to catch your breath.

"H.. here..!" You huffed as you presented the herbs to her, they were presented to be looked like a flower crown.

"Oh.. thank you, you're very kind" she slowly took the herbs and ate them slowly though it wasn't for too long when she swallowed them all. She hated the taste of medicinal herbs when chewed long enough.

This made you giggle. Though you were a bit sadden on how she only preferred eating herbs even though she clearly dislikes them.

You got closer to her and wrapped your arms around her waist and laid your head on the girls shoulder, ShenHe stiffen but slowly returned the gesture.

"Why are you so... affectionate today?" The white haired girl asked.

"Commissions have been SOOO.. tiring! I just wanna visit my lovely girlfriend." raising your head you kissed her jawline and moved to her cheek.

"I guess that's a valid reason.. Let's go back to your apartment I'm sure you're very tired." You agreed.

-

"HAH... We're here~" you opened your apartment door and ran in ShenHe right behind you closing your door.

"Let's go take a bath!" Grabbing her hand and leading her to your bathroom.

"Together? That's a bit.. Fine." You smiled continuing to lead her.

-

"ShenHe~ wash my back please!"

"Can't you do it yourself?" She sighed but smiled, even after your commissions your still very hyper.

Grabbing the soap she spread it against your back until bubbles started to form, once that was done she rinsed it all off. You looked at her and smiled giving her a small thank you.

Facing to her you suddenly hugged her, the poor white haired girl's face flushed red both are naked and chest touching as the room began to fog.

"W-what are you doing..!"

"Nothing! I'm sure returning the favor." You grabbed the soap and washed her back, your hands sometimes tracing her curves.

"Hehe, I'm sorry ShenHe was that too much?" She shook her head. You grabbed her chin making her kiss you.

-

"That was so nice~" you lay on the bed and stretched your body.

"I guess so." She sat on the edge of the bed looking at you.

"Mmm... ShenHe, come here!!" You opened your arms signaling you wanted to hug her while you both prepared to sleep.

She quickly went to you, hugging you back as you giggled.

"Are you sleepy (Y/N)..?" You nodded.

"Well then go ahead, I'll stay awake for a little longer." She raised her head and kissed your forehead.

"You better not stay awake just to stare at my beautiful face!" You teased her.

"Shut up and sleep..!" You laughed and started to doze off not before saying a quiet "I love you."

"I love you too.." She replied.

(A/N)
Uhh sorry for not posting..? FORGIVE MEE