Yoimiya

Info
You invite Yoimiya over for a stay-home date but it ends with cuddles on the bed

「♡」

"Hey hey Miya!" Running up to her hugging her from behind.

Yoimiya jerks her head to see you smiling, she smiles back "(Y/N) hello!" She turns around and kisses your forehead making you giggle.

"Do you wanna come over my place for a 'stay-home'?" You asked her.

"Sure! Why would I reject my lovely girlfriends offer? Let me go ask my father though"

-

Eventually her father said yes and you both instantly went to your place.

"Miya-Miya! What would you like to eat? I can cook some eggs and sort if you want"

Yoimiya pondered for a moment and decided on eggs.

Settling at the dinner table you brought the eggs made in a omelette style.

"Mhmm! These smell good (Y/N)!" She leans to you and kisses your left cheek.

Humming in responds you sit next to her and began to dig in.

The rest of the day you both spent on

-reading a book together

"And Cinderella lived with her prince happily ever after" you finished the last sentence of the children's book you read to Yoimiya as she cuddled with you on the couch.

"Hehe! I love it when you read me stories
(Y/N) your voice is soothing.."

"You think so? Hmm I'm glad you think that way" closing the book and settling it besides the small table next to your couch.

-laying on the grass and talk about anything silly and such

"(Y/N) look! One of the clouds looks like a heart"

It took you a little while to see it but once you did you smiled lightly.

"Yeah..it's lovely"

After a comfortable silence you decided to speak.

"Hey Miya?" She hummed in response.

You roll over to her sitting up but now placing your head on her chest while keeping eye contact.

"Thanks for being here with me..I love you"

"(Y/N) you're just the cutest! I love you too"

Yoimiya got deep in thought making you wonder what was going on in her head.

"(Y/N)! Wanna light up some fireworks? It is going to be sunset soon"

"I'd love that"

-playing with the fireworks Yoimiya brought

"Miya! Are you sure this is safe?" You said to her though you were outside of the house one can be too worried.

"(Y/N)..!! It will be fine~ I'm here" she walked to you wrapping one of her arms on your waist bringing you to a short kiss.

"Hehe..your so kissy today, what's the occasion?" She giggled with you.

"Nothing~! I just wanna spend time with my sweet girlfriend!"

Took of her arm on your waist too aline her bow to the rope of the fireworks using her pyro to ignite it.

"Miya! Are you sure it's fine to ignite it that way?"

"(Y/N) sweetie you worry too much!"

After she ignited them you can't help but admire the fireworks, it was afternoon which made the fireworks shine.

"Woah..Miya this is amazing"

"I know right!"

After such a eventful day you both changed into sleeping wear clothes and headed to your bed to cuddle.

-

Now you were both on the bed hugging her nuzzling on your neck smiling softly.

Soon enough a comfortable silence spread, your eyes began to flutter as if you were trying to stay awake.

"Miya..good night I love you" you began to fall asleep breathing softly.

Yoimiya couldn't help but stare at you, you were mesmerizing.

"Good night~" she replied, Yoimiya went up to kiss your forehead and went back to cuddle with you.