You buying something in the cafeteria? No way in HELL. Something clicks in her again.

"If that's the case, we can share lunch." She looked at you in the eye. You were slightly taken a back it felt like she was staring into your soul.

"Are you sure? I mean I could just-" you were cut off.

"It's fine." She sternly said.

-

At the rooftop you three went to the benches, you sat at the left side and while Aether was going to sit next to you in the middle because his legs was killing him, Lumine gripped his shoulder signaling to move it, He sighed.

I mean it was a reasonable act, she needed to share her lunch.

"(Y/N) I only brought one utensil for me but.. We can share" the thought of having another indirect kiss with you sent euphoria to her.

"Oh! That's fine~ I'll just eat a little I don't want you to get back in class not eating enough.." You were very kind..

"It's fine, we can split." Lumine actually didn't care if she didn't eat anything as long as you ate something that's all that mattered.

She opened her lunchbox earning a 'wow!' From the girl next to her, she smiled in her head after all she was the one who made the food!

"Here.." She got a meatball from her box and signalled it to you.

"This is a bit embarrassing.." You said leaning to the meatball and eating it. She stared at you as your face lit up it tasted so good!

"You know, you two act like a couple are you two a thing hm?" Aether butt in the lovey dovey atmosphere, Lumine blushed lightly looking at you if you were going to say anything about it.

"What? Haha no, no, it's nothing like that!" You said as you continue to eat with her. Aether looked at her sister's reaction almost laughing his ass off.

"Wouldn't it be good if we were..?" Lumine whispered under her breath.

"Hm?" You gazed your attention to her, she quickly closed her mouth shaking her head.

-

After school was here, you had club activities while she didn't, weirdly enough she stays in school to just watch you do your activities.

"Woah Lumine! what are you still doing here?" She gritted her teeth of course someone had to call her, she turned around to see Amber and Eula holding hands.

Oh she wished you and her were like them, they were openly dating the school didn't really care either way.

"Amber, Eula.. Good evening I'm just staying for a bit nothing much." Her gaze went to you, Amber and Eula looked at each other already knowing that she liked the girl-

In fact probably the whole school does.

"You know, you could make a move on her." Amber suggests, Lumine shook her head, they think she hasn't done that before?

-

"(Y/N)" She called out to you, you looked at her tilting your head slightly.

"I.. Here" she handed you a sudoku.

"Uhm.. Ehe what do you want me to do with it?" You scratched your cheek sheepishly.

"Solve it. Now." She crossed her arms, you sweat, she was intimidating to say the least..

After awhile of solving you sighed, you did notice something though.