3.Innocuous

"With what? What could you, the almighty Psyche Burns need my help with ?"I question, my eyes cast downwards completely focused on the literal piece of art .

While Giving the final touches , "well ,for starters, with a lot of things actually.  Like umm,drawing, I'm horrible as you know it  and uhhh chemistry!  Yes,Chemistry you need to help me pass chemistry.  "
His nervous stuttering makes me raise an eyebrow  at him .

"Oouh,ohkayyy!!!! I actually need your volunteering again for an experiment . Youseeifoundoutawayfor--"
"Hey, hey where are you going I'm not finished"

"Keep your fucking ideas to your-fucking-self"i glare at him.

While stomping away,i go over to his side of the table ,where he is standing now and poke my finger in his muscly chest," Don't you dare think of using me as a guinea pig again! You imbecilic jerk!".

I rush out of there,bumping into Ash  .

"Heyyyy,where are you off to in such a huff!what's up?" He asks concerned, his hands holding my shoulders to stop me.

Ash was tall. Beautiful, well built and charming. Maybe if we become close,he'd let me draw him without protests---. Okay I need to stop!?!.

" No where,it's just that the mere existence of certain people makes my blood boil"

" Tell me about it. I cannot believe our history teacher. She's crazy! Throughout class she kept staring at me with  heart eyes and saying I resembled some kpop idols . "He blabbers on in his absolutely adorable accent.

I turn to take a good look at him" Yeah!you kinda do"
" WHAT!? no I don't!"he protests.
"You sure!? Y'know you can confide in me . I won't tell anyone because I'll keep you all to myself"i smirked.

"Well I wouldn't mind that so much now"did he just flirt with me!.

Tweety bird ain't so innocent after all.

I reach up to pinch his cheeks. He playfully glares and we both burst out laughing.  Jessica was pulling Ian by the ears dragging him towards us.

We hold our stomachs laughing  even more . Ian noticing Ash ,moves out of Jessica 's grasp and crashes into Ash.
" BESTIE!!! How was your day!!!???"

Ash who was still laughing thumps his back because of lack of air . I'm crying .

"Hey! I'm here too!"I say
Ian's like "Hi."deadpan.

Jess jumps into my arms with an awful shriek and shouts in a fake voice " omg bestie!!!I can't believe how I'd survive the day  without you!!!!" She looks at Ian as if saying 'that's what you call a dramatic entry'

Ian links his arm with Ash 's and stalks off flipping non-existent hair.

                       ----------

At home,I'm buried beneath layers of blanket with my computer and bag of chips. S4 of Stranger Things here I come.

The conversation with Psyche earlier gave me the heebie-jeebies. I don't know how to just delete his existence from my life. Yeah, we dated so what? That's all in the past and I really don't want anything to do with him.

  ...