2.Bereft

Handsome was the first word that came to mind when I glanced upon the person seated  across from me . My hands ceased as I continued to admire another gorgeous work of creation . Light wavy blonde hair paired with pretty lashes ,sharp jawbone and light skin tone.

His eyes were closed ,perhaps in exhaustion and I was dying to get a glimpse of his eye color. Man, he looked gorgeous and drool worthy not to mention, he seemed kinda familiar  .

The second his eyes flew open, I broke out of the spell because I recognized those deep green eyes .
Who am I kidding I could recognize them anywhere ( shudder)even in my sleep.

Those very eyes had haunted me ever since the Chemistry incident. They had had a half crazed look in them when I saw him through the window that night . Yes, I was there when shit  had  almost begun hitting the fan . Though not a casualty, but mentally scarred enough...........that's a story for  another time.

Back to the present, I carefully observed him now since the awareness of his identity.  There's no way the bus called  puberty  hit him this hard to soften his freckled skin,and make it look smooth like marble ,sharpen his jawline X 100,or make his hair look straight out of a model's photoshoot . This does not mean I'm unaware of the subject called biology but still he'd already been a teenager and now looking at him he almost looks like he's....reborn.

Ok I seriously need to stop watching supernatural stuff on Netflix .

A sigh escaped his lips as he turned his face to the side Giving me a preview of his sexy jawline .

Not. The. Time. To . Swoon.

"What are you doing here, Psyche ?"

"  What! It's public property I can sit wherever I want " he huffs looking at me for a moment.

He again takes a glance in my direction looking at the artbook in front of me .
Smirking, he says " Oooh another art project! I wonder who's the unlucky person this time"

I'm like  ' wtf!!mah lyf mah rulez'.

Not like I say it though.

" what ?!don't tell me Valerie, " he says leaning his arms on the table " that you forgot about Mr. Stevens"

I blush . Ah . Mr Stevens. Our previous homeroom teacher. No he wasn't an old baldie but the youngest teacher at our school.  Up until he left and got married,  he was my muse .  Now that I think about it, that could have been the reason why my art teacher might have had  the hots for him.

Moving on.

I notice a couple of freshman girls from the cheerleading team giggling and whispering to each other while looking at Psyche.  Looks like I wasn't the only one who didn't recognize him .

" are you here to talk about my art conquests? Just spit out whatever it is you wanted and then  leave"

"Aww you wound me Valie, I thought we had bonded what with being Chem partners and all" he fake sniffs.

There he goes with that stupid nickname.

"Wow, I'm glad atleast something penetrates that cold hard exterior ."

An intense staring contest ensues.

"Look if you've got nothing else to say,then  please leave me alone. I'm in the middle of creating a masterpiece " I state dismissively.

Finally, after what feels like eternity, he turns serious.  Looking me straight in the eyes devoid of spite and amusement he says," I need your help".