Ch 2❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

He sit beside her on dining table for lunch and looking for chances to touch her hands or  'accidentally' bumped his shoulder in to her or give her smirks.

Yn get irritated and frustrated by his actions but finally jeon family took their leave and yn got breath of freedom because she feels suffocated in to much people who have their eyes on her.

She again make a plan of sneaking from the palace . To make her mind fresh. Which she always does without letting anyone know.

Yn pov*

Finally I make a successful plan of sneaking without letting anyone know. I always sneak at night .

Maids!!

Bow! Yes princess

"I am going to sleep ! And don't let anyone disturb me . Understand!!"

Yn said in her strict voice but maids know she is soft from inside and they always help her.

Yes princess!!

Maid bow and leave the room.

Finally problem solved. First lock the door so no one will come inside

Yn change her dress into this

Also wear claok to hide herself

First she makes sure on one was out side the window then she climbed down

First she makes sure on one was out side the window then she climbed down . She is very skilled at sneaking and fighting but no one knows because that is her secret.

At the age of 5 she started practicing fight. When the warriors got trained  she also practice their skills secretly and now she is very good at it . That's why she always sneak confidentiality.

Now she is in the town . She like to Rome in the town . Where no one treat her like princess and always tells her about rules to follow

She was roming freely when she saw some men's were bulling some one at crowded place but she did not see his face . Being a young blood she is could not control her self and jumped in the fighting scene and beat the shit out of them and people started to make a croud because this was first time they see some one so skillful at fighting.

She literally win less than 3 minutes

Here ajushi your bag you are free now.

But she see his hand is bleeding. So she offer him to carry his bag to his place.

 So she offer him to carry his bag to his place

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued*

So what do you think who Mistry guy or ajushi is it ?