Fight, extra

"What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Bon stared at us from the doorway, looking confused and being hella judgmental as L, Norman, sir Henry the 3rd and i froze.

"Oh, you're back. Wheres ste-"

Steff squealed and dropped the grocery bags that had MY cheesecake in them while he ran to the box of lightsabers

"Hey! Dont just drop my food you hoe!"

"Whatever just give me a cloak🙄"

"😒Check the pile, you're with me and the rooster."

Steff nodded and excitedly ran to the pile of cloaks behind L as I cleared my throat and spoke in my best darth vador voice with Henry the III chasing norman around the living room behind me. Adding to my villainy aura and smiling, i turned back to my opponent on the cushion in front of me

"Let the fight continue!"

I swung my lightsaber, directing it at L's head and watched when he blocked it, pushing my sabor down into the couch and using the force of his to quickly run his blue sword up mine, Stomping forward as he aimed for my head but i ducked just in time and dodged his attack making us switch places on the couch.

"Last chance L, give us the crabby patty formula or all of your people will answer to me!"

"The hotdog people will never submit to you! The formula is ours!"

"Not for long!"

Steff lifted his sabor about to secretly hit L over the head and claim our victory when a unpredicted threat lingered behind him, ready to do the same. So to demobilize everyone, i leaped forward; tackling all of them and using enough force to send us hurtling over the couches and onto the mattress filled floor and after taking a second to laugh, we all stood up defensively, back in character. The hotdog people on the left and the sandwich people on the right (excluding Norman who was currently hiding from sir henry under the kitchen table)

"Babe? It was you?!😰"

Bon smiled smugly

"Sorry hun😚"

"Youre not gonna join me? Really?😭😭"

"I gotta go with the better team im sorry"

They shrugged

"Better team?! Norman, aka your teammate, is hiding under a table right now! From a chicken!"

Norman sounded pissed when he yelled back at steff but it was to late, sir henry had found him, again.

"WTF STEF!"

"Shit, my bad Nor!"

"Im gonna kill you for this later!! And its not a normal chicken!"

"Sure.... Anyways, like i said, norman was hiding under a table. Your teammates are cowards, no offense boss."

"😒"

"Ya but y'all got her. In my opinion" thats worse "

They pointed to me and i rolled my eyes while steff kept talking

"Oh come on, shes not that bad"

"Wtf do you mean not that bad? Im fucking amazing💃"

"😐"

"😐"

"😐"

"Damn yall some haters🙄"

"As i was saying, why join them? You could be here, with me, why choose the hotdog people?😭😭😭"

"Look, whats done is done so lets just finish this"

Bon lifted their red lightsaber, aiming it at steff who stood across from them while L and i followed their lead

"May the best jedi win"

A few hours later

"Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me"

Sir henry sat above bon in triumph after hitting them in their no-no-square and tripping them off the couch while steff and i watched his victory from the floor. We had been saved, after a horrible battle with only bon and sir henry left, the good news is that we won!

Bad news, the rooster ate my cheesecake😒