Torture

This is from the guy who's hand you stabbed point of view

"FUCK!"

I smirked at her frustration. There was no way she was going to find him and even if she did there's no way she'd be able to take down everyone at the base. We win weather she finds him or not.

"YOU."

Her voice sent shivers down my spine and all of my instincts were telling me to GET. OUT. But, even though it was hard, i evened my voice out enough to say

"what."

"Don't try and act all big while you're shaking from fear before ive even tortured you"

The boss said that our dealers girlfriend was just a silly kid, so what is this, sinister energy? ?

She turned to me and pulled out a second knife with a terrifying smile

"Now my little guinea pig, im going to ask you this one time, and if i think you're bullshitting me or im disatisfied with your answer, i will pour a very nice blend of bleach and all the spices i can find in your eyes. And if that doesn't scare you then ill just drag you to my car and tie you to the train tracks a few blocks from here. Ok😊"

I shuddered while she held the knife to my throat, her eyes were wide and that smile, that creepy unforgiving smile.

"I said. ok."

I nodded still shaking from her harsh tone.

"Good. Now where is he."

No no no no i cant open my mouth, i feel like i have to obey her. If i so much as look her in the eye all of my secrets will come spilling out!
She glared at me and yanked the knife in the door out of my hands

"AH!!"

Satisfied with my suffering, she lifted the knife that was on my throat making my head lift and making me make eye contact with her

"I wasn't asking. WHERE. IS. HE."

"A-at th-the tu-tunnel on bert s-street it-its only 10 min-minutes from here t-tops"

"Good. Lets make it 5"

She got up from the floor and begun dragging me behind her as we left the hotel. Once outside she ignored the weird looks from the people on the street and threw me in the passenger seat before walking around to the other side and getting in the drivers seat.

"Which way."

"S-straight"

Unexpectedly she sped forward going well above the speed limit and sending me back in my seat and when i looked over at her i saw nothing but determination in her eyes.
Oh this is gonna be interesting.