Meeting him and his homeboys

30 minutes ago, I was kidnapped by a handsome man in black and frankly, I'm not bummed about it. I mean at least my kidnapper is hot and he took me at a good time, before I was drowning my sorrows in social media. Shit was depressing fr but just when I was getting ready to throw my phone across the street, it happened.

A white van sped around the corner onto my street, slammed on the brakes in front of me and opened the back revealing 2 people straight outta Baki Hamma. Wasting no time they threw me in the van (rather harshly) and sped off. Kinda rude how they manhandled me to be honest.

"I said don't be rough with her didn't I?"

Spitting the bitter taste of metal out of my mouth, I found the energy to look over towards the front of the van and revealed in awe at the voices owner. It was the man driving, and he was gorgeous. Though in truth I couldn't see his whole face just his curly black hair and the outline of his side profile, that was enough to get anyone's attention.

Damn, of all the days to see a hot person why'd it have to be one of my lazy days and after being thrown face down on the floor of a dirty ass van.

"Sorry boss"

Boss? well that's telling.

"Hey, you two. Before I start talking 💩 what do I call you?"

The two looked at each other, but the one on the right spoke first

"Call me whatever you want"

Not looking at me the second one spoke up too

"Same here. I go by they/them though so no 'he/him' shit like these fucking weirdo's"

"Alright, ill call you thing 1 and 2"

"Wait, why am I thing 2?"

"Idk your aura is just not it. Plus I like his accent better"

I pointed to the taller one on my right as he visibly held in a laugh

"Your accent sounds like a dying raccoon on heroine. No offense."

"How can someone not take offense to that?!?"

I shrugged as they glared at me and for my own safety I decided to crawl away toward the hot driver

"Oh and Thanks for sticking up for me gorgeous"

"No problem"

There was something different about the way he spoke to me vs his subordinates, his voice was softer like he was purposefully trying not to scare me. I smiled Looking closer at his face

Is he...blushing? No, never mind I must be seeing things

"cool"

I turned to lay on my back and yes there are seats in the back of the van but I'm too lazy to get up from the floor I was thrown on

"yall got food?"

The blond muscle head scoffed at me

"what do you think princess?"

The other idiot on the left peered down at me

"what do ya think we are, McDonald's?"

I squinted at thing 2, finally figuring out that their accent is Russian and noticing that thing 1 seems to be...Italian?

"Didn't I tell you two to leave her alone? if you keep fucking with her I'm not getting either of you any food for the whole trip"

"But boss we haven't eaten all day!"

"Don't care."

Thing 2 huffed in frustration and before I could laugh in their face, the driver called to me.

"y/n. I got your favorite food"

I turned to the voice above me and saw that the bag the driver held up was undoubtly from my favorite fast food place.

"oh, thanks sexy"

Rolling back on my stomach I got on my hands and knees to grab the bag, My fingers slightly brushing against his when I took it causing him to blush for a second time.

so, I wasn't imagining it.

I sat criss cross almost directly behind the drivers seat and opened the bag. It had my usual order in it with the exception of a small water.

"how did you know my usual order?"

"I- I um know that this is strange, but I've been watching you. For a while now"

His voice went down to a whisper

"And I might've hacked into your phone too"

I paused, lowering my straw from my mouth

"wait. You....You really paid that much attention to me? I mean I'm not that interesting tbh but I- *GASP* HOLD ON! did you see my wattpad account?! & My AO3?!"

"....Yeah"

"And my search history?!"

I watched his face fade into a deep red under the street lights

"...Mhm"

well fuck. I slouched behind his chair and stuffed my food in my mouth in defeat, no way I can flirt now after knowing he's seen that.

"well that's embarrassing"

The Russian muscle head smirked at me, they obviously wanted to say something but instead they just stared and smirked, enjoying my humiliation and man did that piss me off.

Angry, I did what any sane person would do, I wheeled up my middle finger and smiled. They weren't happy about this lol. They frowned and pointed their finger at me about to say something when thing 1 stopped them and mouthed

'DON'T. I wanna eat'

Mad, thing 2 sat up straight glaring at me and the second we made eye contact I pointed to my lips 'Pussy' but they ignored me and yeah that's how my nights going. Should I be worried?

I mean it is my first time getting kidnapped

#nervous

but anyway moral of the story, I just got abducted by a hot guy who knows everything about me and 2 dumbasses who are scared of said hot guy....yay? More updates tomorrow to see where they take me but for now, I'm tired. Goodnight ;)

Cheat sheet

Italics mean thoughts

This (' )means mouthing

Tbh= to be honest

FR= for real

idk= I don't know