(06) The Business Trip (II)

Shraddha's pov:

I closed my eyes in frustration as I read the lines 'hope you know I don't like waiting '. Argh! Why do he have to be so intimidating. '15 minutes' i thought to myself and went to washroom to freshen up and change.
After changing into my comfortable cloths and tying my hairs in a messy ponytail i looked at the time 9:52 I sighed and took my phone to go to the restaurant.

As I entered the restaurant it was almost full and I started moving my head in all directions to find that monkey and there he was sitting with a confidence as if he own the world.
He was wearing a denim jacket with grey vest and cargo pants, his hairs were messy making him look even more handsome. I couldn't help but admire him and my anger almost vanished as I realised we were kind of twinning so I approached him with a smile.

Sid's pov:

Sid's pov:

I was sitting in the restaurant waiting for Shraddha. Well the meeting was in afternoon, it was just a formal lunch to discuss about the deal after that tomorrow will be the meeting at the event vanue to show them the designs and the day after tomorrow finally the contract will be signed in the morning if they like our designs and I agree to the conditions and after that day we will leave for Chandigarh but still we will have enough time to travel around the city.

I looked up as I heard someone clear their throat. She was smiling slightly and took a seat opposite mine. She was wearing an oversized denim shirt paired with black jeggings, hair in messy ponytail and no makeup but she looked nice. But she definitely looked out of place as women around us were all dolled up.

I explained her about our schedule for next three days and she listened carefully nodding at times

"Any problem?" I asked politely.

"What if I have?" She replied with raised eyebrows.

"Then deal with it." I winked with a smirk.

"So why did you even asked?" She said with a pout which made me chuckle, she can be cute sometimes.

"Wear something elegant and presentable for the meeting" I spoke out of the topic as I looked at her upside down.

"Uhh..what?" To say she was shocked was an understatement.