(04)His Past

Sid's pov:
I ended the call and asked Shraddha to leave.
I was all alone in my office and was thinking about the call and the caller, 'what have I done to my life' I sighed and closed my eyes. Memories from past started haunting me.

Flashback
Three months ago,
Sid's pov:
It was 9pm when I got home from office, due to work load it was a tiring day but still there is so much pending work to complete that I will have to travel a lot, i sighed tiredly.
I was lying on my bed watching the ceiling and thinking nothing in particular when suddenly my phone rang. It was Rahul uncle at this time I picked the call and he called me for urgent family dinner.
As I entered the Raichand Mansion my old wounds started hurting again, i composed myself and greeted uncle and aunty, Adi smirked at me and hugged me with an excited expression, what's wrong with him I wondered. But what caught my attention was Pari coming out of kitchen in a traditional dress like seriously this girl can wear such cloths too which she called outdated. Now I knew there is something serious about this situation.
We all set in the living room and started discussing random things. Pari came and sat beside me brushing my knee with hers 'maybe by mistake' i thought and shifted a bit.

 Pari came and sat beside me brushing my knee with hers 'maybe by mistake' i thought and shifted a bit

"So what about your marriage?" Uncle asked shocking me.

"Uhh, i umm.."i stumbled with words.

Pari started laughing.
"You are so cute you know"she said pinching my shoulder.

"Well you can tell us if you are seeing someone" aunty asked with a questioning look.

"It's nothing like that, I just didn't thought about all this, you know relationship can wait..." I was cutted by aunty

"No it can't beta, now you are successful and well settled it's the right time trust me"

"But I am not ready yet,besides I don't even have someone on my mind and marring a stranger is not what I would appreciate " i stated