Wrestlemania: Backlash

Start from the beginning

"Making their way to the ring..
At a combined weight of 397 pounds... they are the Smackdown Tag team champions... Bobby Fish & Kyle OOOOOO'REILLY... REEEEDRAAAGON!!!"

"And introducing their opponents... first, From Davenport Iowa... One half of the Raw Tag Team Champions..
SETH... FREEEEAKIIIIING ROOOOOOOLLIIIIIINS!!!" Seth dances about like the Goof he is, until he stops laughing upon entering the ring. He held up 3 fingers. He mouthed "3... 2... 1..."

The crowd belting out "WILD THING!!!" to the entrance of Jon Moxley through the crowd just added to the Energy of the Pay Per View crowd. What an opening contest on paper, but now we're actually gonna see it happen!

The ref calls for the bell.

Seth starts the match against Fish. Bobby tries to work the arms, but Rollins not having any of it, Seth reverses the standing switch and plants Bobby with a snappy powerslam! Seth looks for an early Stomp, Fish rolls out of the way! Bobby rolls up Rollins, Kickout at One! Seth tries a roll-up, lets go of the cover, Superkick to Fish! Tag to Moxley! Mox rushes into the ring and lays in stiff rights to Fish! Moxley eyes O'Reilly. Those two have some history from their days in AEW! Bobby crawls to the corner, Tags in Kyle! The violent artist into the ring, Single leg takedown on Moxley! Mox reverses the ground and pound and stomps at the ankle of Kyle! Mox turns to Rollins, but Kyle with a Chop block from the hesitation!

Kyle locking in an Armbar, Working over the arm of Moxley, trying to damage the shoulder and Bicep to make a Paradigm Shift harder to execute. Seth stomps away on the apron to rally Mox. "GET UP, MOX! COME ON, MAAAN!" He yelled. Moxley glanced up and yelled, "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM DOING, DIPSHIT?!"

Moxley Elbows Kyle in the ear, breaking the hold. Fish gets the tag, and Mox trades reversals with Bobby for a short stretch before a tag is made to Rollins! Seth and Mox hit stereo Falcon Arrows, which get a close 2 count from the ref! Seth sets up for a Stomp, but Bobby senses it coming and pops to his feet, Jumping and Kicking Rollins right in the chest! Rollins responds with a wicked Superkick. Kyle tries to hop in and help, but he gets kicked for his efforts, but Kyle Stumbled around and Knocked the ref over on accident! Seth was lined up for another Stomp, but This time, Fish Threw a forearm that landed right on Rollins' babymakers! The ref never saw it! Fish rolls up Seth, but there's no ref!

Kyle and Mox began taking their fight to the Outside, Moxley beat Kyle around, setting up for a Paradigm Shift on the ramp, when Adam Cole smacks Moxley in the spine with a steel chair! He calls for Kyle to lift Mox up, and Cole hits the BOOM! Moxley's gotta be out cold! Kyle runs back to the apron and calls for a tag, having a 2 on 1 advantage!

Cole laughs, but the crowd Comes to life. They see something that Adam Cole (BAY BAY!) Does not. Cole turns around, smiling widely, when he damn near gets cut in half by a Spear!

"MY GOD! WHAT A SPEAR!! ROMAN REIGNS CAME OUTTA NOWHERE AND SPEARED THE ABSOLUTE SHIT OUT OF ADAM COLE!!!" David Drake was once again Marking out to see the Undisputed Elite and the Shield all in the same place. Roman looked to Seth, giving a nod. Seth grins. "Brothaaaa!!" He says with his signature Rollins Laugh.

Kyle Tagged in, Blasting Seth from behind! Seth crumbles to his knees, and reDRagon each grab a wrist, then both hit stiff knees to the face of seth! ReDRagon with the "BTE Trigger"! Kyle lifts Seth to his feet, Fish off the ropes, and the High-Low Total Elimination from ReDRagon! Kyle into the cover! One! Two! Thr- ROLLINS KICKS OUT!!! HOW?!