5//...and Yours

Damien...

Where have I heard that name before?

Damien... Damien...

... 'Who Killed Markiplier', of course! Wasn't that name mentioned in 'A Date With Markiplier', too? I think so... Why have I not called Dark by his real name? I've know it, but why stick with Dark?

...

Dark? Is that you?

Of course. I dream hop, remember?

Yes, I do. Why did you not correct me?

... What do you mean?

Damien. That is your name. Why did you not correct me?

... It was... until Mark stripped it away.

What?

Have you not been paying attention? He's made me the bad guy. He is the one to stay away from. I can't believe you're still watching that man.

...?

You don't get it, do you?

No? Well, yes, but...

Can't even speak. (Y/N), he is ruining my image. He stole every thing from me. My face, my voice... even...

Dark... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-

You be quiet. I came here to mess with you, and instead...

...

...

... Dark. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you... can... can I hug you?

... Hug... me...?

Please?

... I would... I would like that...

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Your POV.

Thunk.

Whhooooo... the HEEEEEELLLLL...

I turn and check the time; 2:17am. Who is knocking at...

"(Fr/N) is going to come by and knock. Ignore the door."

That's right. But... was it Mark or Dark saying that?

Speaking of...

"Dark? Where are you?"

Silence. Well, wherever he is, I hope I won't die. I walk over to my door and check under it, trying to see if anybody is behind the door or at least close to it. Nope, nothing.

I go back to bed and crawl under the-

THONK.

Awwwh shit. Something is out there, but I'm not gonna check. I'll... I'll hide under the bed, yeah! Best bet. I, instead, crawl under my bed. Thank God I decided to wear all black to bed, I blend in perfectly.

THONK. It's right outside my door. What does this thing want?

"(Y/N)!" It sounds just like (Fr/N). Holy shit. "Let me in, I got chased by this weird thing! I wanna make sure you're okay, too!"

Fuck, fuck! Where have I seen this happen before?! It knocks again, and-... The Mandela Catalogue. I'm gonna die. There's no way I'm gonna survive... hold on. I thought that was fake? No, at this point, anything can be real. If Darkiplier is real, and 'Who Killed Markiplier' Mark is real and the bad guy...