3//Endless Grey

No POV.

It's been 2 days without food, and poor (Y/N) was starving, hurt, cold, and alone.

Every hour she whispered a sad 'Hello?'. Sometimes, she'd change it up with a 'Dark?' or 'I'm sorry.', and yet, nobody would come back.

She finally stopped after the 3rd hour in Day 2, realising that nobody is coming back for her, and she'll rot.

"Dark..." She spoke out one final time. "Dark... M-Master... I'm starving. I'm sorry. Please, give me something to eat..."

"Master has been hearing your calls, Baby Girl. He's just been busy."

She gasps, absolutely shocked that Dark finally came back for (Y/N), but so, so, incredibly pissed off, that all she had to do was say 'Master', but she knew better than to punch him, though.

Dark walks in with a tray and some hidden dish. It was under a stainless-steel cover, so (Y/N) couldn't tell what it was.

"Master is so sorry, Baby Girl," Dark carefully grabbed (Y/N) and undid her chains, making sure she wouldn't fall to the ground, and carefully set her down. She slowly sat down, her arms weak from hanging, and just being hurt in general.

"Can you eat yourself?" He asks, bringing the tray back over and setting it next to her. She shake her head slowly; 'No'.

"I'm so sorry, Baby Girl." Dark sounded sincere, which was strange even for him. He sits in front if (Y/N) and brings the tray closer, and then takes her hand carefully. "I am so, so sorry. Here, I made you your favourite." He lifts up the cover, and there it was, (Favourite Food).

How he knew, (Y/N) had no clue. She never even thought of her favourites, just something to eat. Had Dark spied on her before kidnapping her? Too many thoughts, just eat, (Y/N)!

Dark lifted up the utensil to her mouth, and she slowly opened.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Your POV.

It's been a day since Dark fed me like a little baby. Embarrassing, yes, but I couldn't physically do it. He starved me, all because I didn't call him fucking 'Master'... I assume that because... yeah.. you get your own point, (Y/N). He didn't chain me back up, thank God, but it's not like I'll be doing much anyway; walk, sleep, oh, and did I mention use the bathroom in a corner in a bucket?! Fucking jail cell. I smell, too. It's so awful here.

"I wanna go home." I whisper out. Of course, nobody hears me. Dark doesn't even hear me, for once.

I'm here. Little ol' me, lying down on the cold ass floor... waiting for the police, or my friends, or... somebody else...

"I wanna go home." I say again, because that's all I want to say to that stupid fuck. I want to have my phone, watch Mark, and put this behind me. Even better if I woke up from this horrid nightmare, but, that only works in fairy tales...

What if I went crazy? Make myself go crazy? Would Dark let me out, or just kill me? I'm not gonna test that out, actually.

Back to square one with wallowing in my own guilt and filth... and the bitter cold.

Where even is Dark, anyway? Is he just gonna starve, feed, starve, feed me, over and over? Oh, great... I sniffle... crying again...

"I hate it here..." Why bother thinking internally? Dark's not here to listen. "I hate it here. I wanna be at home. I wanna get in the shower, re-think my entire life, and sleep forever... hehe... hehehaah... and watch Markiplier... 'and I'll see youuu... in the next videoooo'... what's the... the one SpongeBob episode..."

I clear my voice. "It goes... 'I wanna go hooo-eoo-eooom...'" I sob now. "...'I wanna gooo... hoooooommme'......"

I stand... God, my face... I can't even bring myself to make an expression. I feel dead. "What am I doing? I'm singing a kids song..."

"You're also making yourself go crazy. No, I won't kill you." I heard footsteps and a scoff.

I slowly turn and officially see Dark. He looks-

"-just like Mark. I am part of Mark, yes. But we are two very different people." He walks closer to me. "Anyway... I heard everything. I just-"

Master, please stop listening to my thoughts.

"... what?" Dark's eyes widened and he stopped in his tracks.

"... I surprised you, huh...?"

"...Yeah. You're not usually willing to call me Master. I don't know what to do, now."

"Kill me."

"... Was that meant to be a question?"

"No." I fall to the ground and hit my head hard...

"Baby girl!" He runs over to me and carefully lifts my head up, checking for any damage.

I'm not your baby girl. You've let me suffer this much, just finish the job. Oough, I can't even make an angry expression, so you'll get my bitch-face poker-face.

"You know I can't." Dark looks at me softly.

Why? Do you enjoy people's' suffering? You do, don't you, you cold-blooded bastard.

"(Y/N), that is-"

What are you gonna do, kill me? No, you just said you wouldn't. You'll torture me even more; starve me, beat me, you'll do everything.

I see him get mad. "You stop that right now and listen-"

-to me. You'll listen to me. In my generation, at this day and age, we're all depressed and want to die one way or another. I wasn't there yet, but now I am. You can do all sorts of shit to me, Master, and I won't care any more, because all I want right now is the sweet release of death.

Dark stares at me. He isn't mad anymore, but he looks so... so hurt.

"(Y/N), you're going to fall asleep, now. When you wake up, you'll be in a much, much better place."

He puts a hand over my eyes... and he... mmm...

z z z . . .

1002 words.