I looked out on the window again and saw.. Ryujin and Yeji.

I saw Ryujin cover Yeji with her sweater.. while smiling brightly. I can hear their conversation through here. 

"Thank you babe! But aren't you gonna get cold? " Yeji asked worried.

You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester...

"Oh don't worry, That's just an extra, I still have another one. My mom always puts so many extra clothes during winter. Now my bags almost full with clothes!" Ryujin said and pouted. Yeji blushed. Ryujin laughed at the flustered cat.

I weakly laughed. I decided to not watch them anymore as i can't stand seeing them together.

"I-'im not jealous of yeji right?? N-no.. No! I-i don't hate her just because she is with ryujin.. N-no.." I said as i shout No as it echos in the classroom.

"But you like her better..Wish I were Yeji (Heather).
."

I decided to get up and check my watch. "Oh its already 12:25.. I should probably get back to class..Mom might scold me again" I mumbled. I wiped my tears and decided to just go to Yuna and Lia. I didn't lie to Ryujin when i said I'm friends with Lia.. 

[ Timeskip: 2:43 PM ]

I packed up all my things for school and decided to empty up my locker. 

I went to the locker section. As i opened the my locker, i saw all of the drawings i used to draw back then. I haven't opened my locker for a while since most of the things i use for school is just in my backpack. I sigh remembering all of my things here. 

As i take out things from my locker i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey ryeong?" I turned around and saw Ryujin. "hm?" I asked, pushing her away a bit. Ryujin felt off with her best friend. Ryujin felt something is bothering her.

"Are you ok? I haven't seen you since earlier we talked.." Ryujin asked concered. "I- uhm Yeah i'm good.. As i said i was with Lia and Yuna" "Why are you asking anyway?" I added. "Nothing, It just feels like something is bothering you" Ryujin said, looking concered. "I'm good, I'm just cleaning up my locker.." "Oh and Have you heard about the party later?" Ryujin asked excitedly. I nodded. "Soooo are you gonna come?" Ryujin asked with pleading eyes. "oh uhm, I actually don't wanna come"

"Aww c'mon ryeong, Its the last day of school soon, And this is just a celebration from the principal..Yeah, i get it you don't like parties but why don't you try? Plus this is a school party not some random clubs!" Ryujin said, trying to convince chaeryeong to come. I hesitated. I slowly nodded. "F-fine! I'll come but this is the last one" Ryujin started jumping like a bunny while clapping her hands.

Before Ryujin could hug Chaeryeong, Someone back hugged Ryujin. "Hi sweetie!" Ryujin said as she felt her girlfriend's presence. Ryujin & Yeji interwined their fingers together. "Hi babe, what are you doing? The party is about to start soon!" An excited fury said. Ryujin turned around to face her girlfriend. Ryujin pulled her hand away and placed her arm around Yeji's shoulder and Kissed the latter's cheek. "I was just talking to chaeryeong sweetheart" Ryujin said and snuggled her head on Yeji's shoulder. 

Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder..

I stood there. Watching the whole scene happen. I regret watching them.. I glared at Yeji..But how could I hate her?..She's such an angel.. But then again, kinda wish she were dead.

"Lets go now babe, Its 2:56 already! I'll introduce you to some of my friends" The latter said making Ryujin smile. "Sure yeddeong" Ryujin said. They left, Holding hands.. Without sparing a glance at me. I repeated to my self,

"But how could I hate her?..She's such an angel.. But then again, kinda wish she were dead."

I entered the party, only to see random pupils and some classmates that i know..Just partying. I went to table in the corner. I just looked out of the window, as the snow slowly fall. "I wish i didn't come" I mumbled. I looked away from the window and saw Yeji and Ryujin entering. 

The people cheered. They were the most popular in the school, Especially Yeji. The 2 was called the best couple on the campus. Yeji was smiling brightly and Ryujin did the same. Ryujin interwined her fingers with Yeji. Yeji looked at Ryujin and scruched up her nose in a cute way. Ryujin cupped her cheeks and laughed. The whole attention was on them.

Ryujin looked away and took a look around as if she was looking for something.. or someone. I was just watching the scene while drinking hot chocolate. As ryujin searched for someone or something, Her eyes met mine. Ryujin then beamed a smile as she stare at me. I looked down at my phone. "Why was she looking at me?" I thought.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and saw Ryujin. "I didn't expect you to come ryeongie!" Ryujin said happily. I slightly smiled. "Well, i did tell you i was coming right? why would i lie to you.." Before Ryujin could say something the whole crowd started to cheer. Ryujin turned around and saw her girlfriend dancing to the music. "So gorgeous" Ryujin mumbled..Enough for me to hear it. I looked away and just stared outside instead until i heard cheering from the crowd again. I don't really get the hype. I looked forward and saw Yeji walk to Ryujin offering her a hand. 

as she walks by..
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky

Ryujin took Yeji's hand and decided to dance with her. Ryujin looked at Yeji with a big smile.

She's got you mesmerized while I... die

I looked away and decided to just look out of the window as my tears slowly flow down to my cheeks. I blinked to get the tears out of my eyes. Well.. it didn't work. 

"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty!" I said..Loudly. Everyone looked at my weirdly, in disgust or in disbelief. I couldn't even look at them. Everyone was staring at me..Even Yeji AND Ryujin.

"You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester" I said, quietly but enough to hear for other people, and those other people are Yeji and Ryujin.

Everyone started to whisper. 

"Isn't she the one who hasn't signed up for any talents yet?"

"She's probably that nerd who doesn't have any talents"

"She's just jealous of Ryujin and Yeji unlike her"

"Why is she in this school anyway"

"She's probably Jealous of Ryujin and Yeji"

Everyone's whispers started to go around. I couldn't bare the embarrassement and the things they are saying to me. I ran off to the door. I slammed the door shut as i couldn't bare this school anymore.

But you like her better
Wish I were...

...

Words: 2139
~ I didn't expect it to make it THIS long.. But i tried. I'm sorry if its bad. Thank you if you're reading this. I'm very much sorry for the mistakes. I didn't re-read the book.