𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9: 𝒞𝒶𝓅𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈 ℛ𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℳ𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈

As The White Pearl sailed on, Miles took care of Rheas while she was sick. When the coldness of the deep blue sea pierced her body like a thousand swords, caused her to shut down.

"Steady men! Steady! Captain Rheas has given her orders, Miles will instruct us for now until Rheas is better." Melia said and the crewmen listened.

Melia was the cook and nurse to Rheas as Miles tried his best to help his ill lover, "Rheas, my love...I'll make everything okay.." he thought. Melia found Miles sitting alone, "Sir Miles, is everything okay?" She asked and he looked at her, "I just wish I could've protected her more, I can't stand to see her so ill and in bed all the time.." Miles said, looking down at the floor, Melia sat by him and comforted Miles. "Rheas wants you to be safe, but sometimes what she does makes us all worry, you're the first one to ever show her love and what's it like to be cared for, her original family never cared of what she does or what she wants to become... I raised her when she was only 10 years old and now she's 18. Miles, don't punish yourself of what happened.." she said and Miles smiled a little.

The night got a little chilly after the storm, The White Pearl stayed in tact and the crew rested and lowered the anchor for the night, One of the crewmen went on land to get supplies and food for the ship. Miles stayed with Rheas and took care of her, waiting for his princess to be well again. "I'll wait for you.." he whispered and placed a small kiss on her forehead.