CH-2: 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿

Start from the beginning

The robot drone looks to be around the size of a toolbox in white, the main head set in blue with a green camera lens, outfitted with six blue wheels, a port for a robot arm appendage, plus a solar panel and antenna on its back.

The robot looks around with its 360° camera head, then it's radar and A.I picks up on something. It looks up to the skies above, seeing a red comet falling from the sky down towards a continent. The robot then gets its priority message on its HUD:

'Mission: Locate Astronaut'

The drone now takes the calculations as to where the astronaut was to land, only to discover it'll be landing on part of the continent of this planet it's on. The little drone now looks around for any source of conveyance to get it to the intended destination, now seeing a large six-engine transporter craft down on the nearby airfield strip, its engines now powering up for takeoff.

The robot quickly dashes across the field towards the craft faster than its ever gone in its entire service life, masquerading itself to be part of the cargo and hides in the cargo hold just as the craft's cargo door closes and it begins to lift i...

The robot quickly dashes across the field towards the craft faster than its ever gone in its entire service life, masquerading itself to be part of the cargo and hides in the cargo hold just as the craft's cargo door closes and it begins to lift into the air. The vessel now lurches forward and it begins to fly off, heading in the right direction the drone was anticipating...

~*~*~

Back at Zulu at Prima's house, the barbecue was now underway, and the family and friends were all enjoying themselves

Back at Zulu at Prima's house, the barbecue was now underway, and the family and friends were all enjoying themselves. Sprocket and Ryu were both having some fun with riding around on their hover-skates across the grass, with Prima upstairs in her bedroom and getting herself ready.

But as the group of family and friends were all having the time to enjoy, the sound of a faint rumbling could be heard coming from the sky up above. The wind also seemed to whip around, most of those around looking up above to see what's going on. Prima was also in curiosity of what's going on, looking around her room in confusion and concern of what's going on outside.

"What in the...?" Prima wondered.

Outside, Ryu and Sprocket stopped what they were doing, then they looked up at the sky in confusion, just as they could see what looks like some kind of strange craft coming down. They all watch on in uncertainty, just as the sound or rumbling engines could be heard, a wall of smoke now coming down from above, and the silhouette within the smoke of some kind of machine coming down for a landing could be seen through the smoke. As the smoke clears, they all could see what just landed in the field just next door to the house.