" hey aries." She smiled and I looked at her outfit and she looked good.

" hey bookie, you look cute."

" thank you, ain even see you." She said looking around while Sinn mugged me. " why you looking at her like that?" She asked him.

" right." I asked with a little laugh.

" cause she just interrupted our conversation." He said causing me and her to bust out laughing.

" y'all being childish." He said walking off going to talk to some bitches.

" he do the most." She said and I jumped as a bomb went off and it was close ass fuck too.

" damn they could've warned us asum." I said as we walked off to where Tink, dymond, Khalil, and woody was.

" man ion fuck with them fireworks." Woody said causing us to laugh.

" Ongod and bands wanna throw them hoes at folks." Khalil said as we watch bands chase kody down with one.

" I'm cryinggg." Dymond laughed as she watched they dumbass run.

" say Khalil come take our pictures." Woody said giving him his phone and grabbing dymond as they walked away.

" just gone take my bitch like she a slave." Tink said causing us to bust out laughing. " nahh foreal." I said laughing.

I looked around seeing Kody sitting down drinking some water. " go head bitch." I told Tink nodding my head at Kody.

" ion kno Aries." She said shyly as she looked at him then back at me.

" nah don't get scared now." I told her and she rolled her eyes before walking over there.

" come with me to get some to eat." I told nyny and she nodded as we walked over to where all the grilled food was.

I don't eat everybody food but I know who made this so a bitch finna tear this shit up.

after fixing the stuff that I wanted and Niya got her some shit to we walked over to some chairs and sat down.

i looked around and saw Sinn in some girl face and she looked so happy while talking to him which caused me to laugh.

" what's funny?" Nyny asked me and I pointed to where her brother was.

" she excited." She said causing me to bust out laughing. " no fucking cap like we know he a rapper and all but damn." I said.

Niya looked at me for a minute. " are you jealous?" She asked saying it how SpongeBob did in that one episode.

" chill tf out." I said laughing hard ass fuck cause this girl funny.

" I'm just asking." She laughed.

Tink and dymond came to where we was and I looked at Tink.

" what did he say?" I asked her cause she looked happy ass fuck.

" he said I should've told him that." She said causing me and dymond to laugh.

" it's not funny, but anyways ima make him my man by tomorrow watch." She said nodding her head.

" lemme see y'all pictures dymond." I said and she pulled out her phone showing me.

One of em woody was kissing her as she held her leg on him and a big ass firework was behind them it was so cute.

" just wait until I get me a mannn." I said smiling. " I mean you got hella choices." Tink told me as we laughed.

" you really do bitch, let's see who the winner gone be." Dymond said laughing.