"Yep." Ana nodded, popping the "p" and rushing ahead of them.

Or she would have, had her husband not instantly grabbed her arm and yanked her back. The brunette refused to look up at him but she did, however, have a fiery glare etched onto her features.

"I still want you safe. You being pissed at me doesn't change that." He murmured, switching his gaze over to the patrolman. "Don't let her out of your sight."

Ana's face softened and she conceded, letting out a small breath before heading back over to the car. The patrolman went to his and they watched as the remaining men disappeared inside the small house.

*District 21: Parking Lot*

The two Sergeants got out of their car just in time to see Adam and Kim walking over from theirs.

"The victim's IDed as Isla Sherman, 18 years of age." The male Officer reported. "She's got a few priors for drug possession as a juvie, but other than that, I mean, she's a bit of a ghost."

Hank and Ana slid in between the two as the small group moved towards the entrance to the basement. Adam suddenly rushed a head to hold the door open.

"It looks like she was an addict. No LKAs in years other than the place that she died." Kim added.

"You locate the family?" The older man inquired.

"Yeah. I tracked her mom down to Arizona. She was surprised Isla was still alive actually." The female Officer recalled as they passed through the doorway. "Written her off as dead a long time ago. Won't be claiming the body."

"And what about Billy?" Ana wondered.

Adam reappeared on her righr after closing the door.

"Oh, with him, I had to do some digging. Alderman Braddem never mentions Billy in his stump speeches. Kid's never one of the sons standing behind him at the podium. He's got no public traces." The male Officer listed as the small group stopped just shy of staircase door. "I did find him logged as a patient at more than a dozen rehabs, though."

"Yeah, his school records are a mess. I mean, this kid's been in and out of a different school every year since he was 14." Kim chimed in.

"Huh." Hank grunted, moving to open the door.

"So we're thinking Braddem kicked him out of the house?" Ana guessed.

The men let the women through first before following after.

"Yeah, I mean, that would be my guess. I can't figure out his relationship to Isla, though. Friends, boyfriend, maybe they just use together?" Kim speculated as the group walked into the District itself. "I'm scouring social media, uh-"

"Hey." Trudy suddenly called as they were about to pass by the front desk and gestured to the room across from herself. "She's been waiting for you for over an hour. We're halfway to that being her permanent office, so could you, please?"

Ana stole a quick glance and instantly looked back down at the floor after spotting the Deputy Superintendent inside the small room. Hank nodded and went over while the two Officers headed through the gate.

"Uh uh, missy, I'm not done with you yet." The Desk Sergeant snapped, jokingly, when her best friend moved to join Kim and Adam. "What's going on with you two? I could sense the tension between you from a mile away."

Ana just gave her a half-hearted glare in response, almost willing her to drop the topic.

"Oh, don't give me that look. I can see it plain as day." Trudy scoffed, lowering her voice a bit. "I know you and the way you're acting. . ." She shook her head. "You aren't mad at him, Ana, you're scared of him. You are scared of you own-"