Epilogue || 에필로그

[5 years later]

"Jeon, where the hell are you?" The thirty-two-year-old whisper yelled on his phone.

"Bun! I'm on the way! The Lees weren't letting me off! I'm so sorry! Are the guests already there?" The receiver of the scolding muttered back.

The raven head sighed at his husband's antics, "Kook! Can't believe you'll be late for your own Anniversary Party, that you threw by the way! Anyway! Don't drive rash! The guests are here. Me, mum and dad are attending them so don't worry too much okay!"

Kook, aka the thirty-six-year-old Jeon Jungkook, smiled at his husband's caring words. He smiled with a blush. What to say, his husband's soft words and care still affects him.

"Hmm.. what about Namjoon and Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked as he changed lines while driving through heavy Friday evening traffic of Bangtan City.

"They are not here yet! Looks like Haneul is causing them trouble." Taehyung, the ever-gorgeous male answered with a chuckle. Jungkook too,  joined his husband in laughter as he remembered his troublesome two-year-old nephew, Kim Haneul.

"Or maybe Hyung just broke another thing in the Mayor's mansion!" Jungkook laughed while wheezing along with Taehyung who was no better.

"Hmm... What about our kids?" Jungkook asked. He wanted to hear the deep voice for as long as possible. Taehyung smiled as he scanned the garden filled with guests for his kids, "Bami and Yeontan are building water bottle pyramids. I'm telling you our boys are growing into huge morons!" Taehyung laughed while shaking his head. "Sae and Bora are... Well, they are playing with their friends. Aww...our girls look so cute in their matching outfits!" Taehyung cooed at his adorable dolls.

The little Bora is the cutest four year old on this planet. She has brunette curls, a boxy smile and a sharp nose, just like her mommy. She also has Bambi eyes, bunny teeth and a bunny face, just like her dada. Really she is a perfect mix of both of her parents.

"I'm sure they do. I really do wonder if Bora is more like me or you?" Jungkook asked in wonder. Well, they have this conversation almost daily and each time their conclusion changes.

"I think we both agree at this point that she is a perfect mixture of both of us," Taehyung spoke with a soft smile dancing on his lips.

The call went silent for a long minute. Both didn't want to hang up. "Jungkook, how far are you? I... I miss you!" Taehyung spoke with a shaky breath.

Jungkook chuckled a little and replied, "I just went away for like four hours! Did you forget who made you Japchae this afternoon?"

"Still! Four hours is a lot! We promised each other to keep the day free for ourselves!" Taehyung whined into the phone. Well, since Vantae Corp got listed in the Top five list, they both have been pretty busy.

Vantae corp has its own headquarters now so the two aren't able to see each other as often. But fortunately, their rich asses were able to afford the land just adjacent to Passion Inc HQ, to build Vantae Corp HQ. So, they hopped from one another's buildings whenever they had time. Hence, they decided to take a few days off starting from their wedding anniversary to spend some time together and with their kids.

"I'm really sorry, Baby! If Mr Lee hadn't come all the way from America, I would have postponed the meeting. I guess, the new secretary has a lot to learn." Jungkook apologised. Yep, Jung Hoseok is no longer Jeon Jungkook's secretary. He and Hwasa have formally taken over the Ahn group. So now Jungkook was stuck with an amateur secretary who makes a lot of mistakes. Like today he forgot to inform the Lees and caused today's mishap.

Jungkook sighed relieved as the traffic got a little relaxed. "Ok Hun, Happy Anniversary! I'm just at the intersection. I'll be there shortly! Till then look pretty and wait for your handsome Prince Charming!"