⚡️ Chapter Seven ⚡️

Start from the beginning

"You made the cut." Shadis replies, making me get all happy. "Now keep training, cadet!"

Eren punches his fists into the air above him, while keeping his balance. Then, he looks at us with a huge smile on his face.

"It seems like things worked out for him as well." Reiner notes.

Armin chuckles lightly. "Look! His eyes are saying 'check me out!'"

I nod. "Yeah! He's so proud of himself!"

"They're not." Mikasa remarks, making Armin, Reiner, Bertolt, and I look at her. "His eyes are saying he doesn't need me. Not anymore..."

I look back at Eren, who still has a huge smile on his face. I nod. "Yeah...they say that as well."

I'm glad that he isn't being sent to the fields. His dreams would've been crushed, if he was, but he doesn't have to worry about that now. He's passed the test, so now he can work toward becoming a Scout.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

"Congrats on passing, Y/n!" Connie congratulates, patting me on my back, as he sits down beside me.

Sasha grabs my arm, since she's sitting on the other side of me. "I'm so glad that you're going to be staying here! You're the goddess that gives me my extra food!"

It was now dinner time and Eren and I keep getting congratulated on passing this morning's test. I was going to sit with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, but I was dragged over to sit with Connie and Sasha, which I don't mind.

"Thanks, Connie." I thank with a smile, before looking at Sasha. "And I'm not a goddess, Sasha. I've already explained this to you many times."

"You're the only one that gives me my extra food, though." She remarks. "In my eyes, you are a goddess. You've given me your bread the last two nights."

"The first bread wasn't even mine. It was Mikasa's bread, but..." I break off a small bit of my bread and hold the bigger piece out toward Sasha, since I'm not very hungry. "Here yo-"

Before I could finish speaking, she quickly takes the bread out of my hand and starts eating it.

Connie chuckles lightly. "I see where she's getting the goddess thing from. You seem to be very giving."

"Hey." Jean sets his tray on the table and sits across from us. "You sure got lucky on passing that test, huh?"

"You make that sound like a bad thing." Marco says, soon joining his side. He looks at me. "I'm glad you passed."

"Hey guys." I greet. "Thanks. To be honest, I have a secret as to why Eren and I were so lucky today. Do you all promise not to tell anyone about this?"

Sasha begins nodding quickly and muffling something with her mouth full of bread, so I'll take that as a yes.

Connie nods. "Yeah."

"Of course!" Marco replies. "It would be rude for me to tell people you didn't want to know." He looks over at Jean. "What about you, Jean?"

"Depends on what you have to say..." He shrugs.

"Jean..." I drawl, as I pick up my spoon to eat some soup.

"I'm just kidding, Shortie." Jean informs. "Yeah. I won't spread it."

I drop my spoon back into my little bowl of soup. "Oh, come on. I'm not that short."

"Uh, Y/n..." Connie starts. "I'm pretty sure you're shorter than me, and...I'm pretty short."