16

#ROTLB16

On going bad events has been happening to the empire. This was started when the former empress died, Krealene. It was just mild before but now.. this, this is insane!

After Void left, mga ilang minuto pa ay may grupo ng mga gwardiya ang pinaulanan sila Nabi ng baril and then another set of groups came. Lahat sila ay nag pa-panic, Cheska's priority is the kids. Itinago niya ang mga ito sa ilalim ng mahabang metal na lamesa.

The Knight's protecting the empress dahil karamihan sa kaila ay target ang emperatris. Most of the guns are aiming at the empress and some are at Nabi na katabi sila Isonoe, Iucresia and Haruki. Haruki was dodging the bullets na pinutok sa kaniya.

"Where is the emperor?" Lumingon sila sa pinang gagalingan ng boses na 'yon, tumigil din pansamantala ang mga taong nambabaril, it is a man holding a huge gun. "I repeat where is the emperor?!" And then he flipped the huge metal table with his bare hands. Alam niyang nando'n ang mga bata and they're a great prey.

"We're not royalties, these kids, hindi kami kasama sa kanila!" Cheska was begging and crying dahil naka-tutok na ang mga nag lalakihang baril sa kanila.

Seeing those huge guns, Nabi was stilled. She looked like she was froze in place, hindi siya maka-galaw and then tears began to fall. "No! No! No!" She shouted so loud, kaya lahat ng atensyon ay napunta sa kaniya, ginulo niya ang buhok niya hanggang sa mapa-upo siya sa lupa.

Agad na inalalayan nila Iucresia at Isonoe si Nabi, "'te, ayos ka lang?" But in reply, Isonoe heard Nabi sobbing.

"Nabi, bakit ka umi-iyak?" Isonoe was concern kaya lumapit si Iucresia at iniharap niya ang mukha kay Nabi, "Nabi? Nabi, why are you crying?"

"Are you really asking her that question? We're being attack!" Hindi maka-paniwalang saad ni Haruki sa mga 'to.

"Oh.. oo nga 'no?" Isonoe.

They were busy concerning about Nabi that they forgot about the certain man, who lead those minions na uma-atake sa kanila. Wala silang narinig na putok ng baril dahil walang senyales ang namumuno sa kanila.

"What do we have here? Vy khotite, chtoby vas ubili, damy?" He was smirking. ( Do you want to get killed, ladies? )

"What the heck, ano raw?" Tanong ni Isonoe kay Iucresia.

"Hindi ko alam, tite raw?" Kinaltukan ni Iucresia si Isonoe dahil sa walang kuwentang pinagsasabi nito.

"We don't speak alien language here, Sir." Haruki was the one who said that.

The man gestured and they aim their guns on Haruki, "Alien? What did you say to my language?"

"I didn't know you're soft when in comes to your mother tongue, haha.." Haruki was stepping backward dahil paunti-unting humahakbang papunta sa kaniya ang lalaki.

"You want me to cut your mother's tongue?!"

"I.. don't have a mother."

"That's good, no one will cry when you're dead." And then he fired his gun towards Haruki, but instead of Haruki getting hit; a sword intercepted to keep Haruki from getting hit, the sword was made out of Zaherin's metal and that's why the bullet back flashed into the man but he dodged it. The owner of the sword is Knight Hakazu.

And that's when the real fight starts, the man signals his minions to start firing the guns. Knight Licht and the other knight's protecting the empress and her step-sister.

Habang sila Isonoe naman ay inalalayan si Nabi papunta sa pinaka-gilid na patuloy pa rin ang pag iyak dahil sa tunog ng mga pag putok ng baril. She's not scared of the guns, she was scared of what the guns is capable of doing.