holiday (wm)

Heyy yallll. I promise I will get round to requests soon but my motivation is shit rn so I'm scraping the scraps. Also Ms Marvel is SO good. I honestly didn't think I'd like it that much but all the actors are so amazing and I really enjoyed the first episode. Anyways. Hope you enjoy!

Riley is 13

~~~

"Get your feet of my couch." I glare at Tommy who was taking up the ENTIRE couch by himself.

"It's not your couch." He scowls at me with a cocky smirk.

God how I wanted to wipe that shit eating grin off his face.

I stick my middle finger up at him. "No, but I wanna sit down."

"Mom!" Tommy yells into the kitchen. "Riley stuck her middle finger up at me!" He snitches, smirking at me.

"You little snitch!" I slap his arm, using my powers to throw him off the couch.

"Stop arguing!" Mom yells back, as Billy walks into the hotel living room, where we we're staying for a week while having a family holiday in Spain.

"What happened to you?" Billy laughs at Tommy making a fuss on the floor about being thrown.

God, I didn't even throw him that hard!

"Riley being an asshole..." He mutters, sticking his tongue out at me.

I do it back, just as Dad walks into the room, with his human disguise on.

"You better not be fighting again. What did me and your Mother tell you?" He asks, looking between me and my brothers.

"Don't argue while we're on holiday." We all chorus.

"And what are you doing?" Dad quizzes.

"Arguing on holiday..." We all mutter.

"Well cut it out now. I don't want to hear any curses or hits between any of you when we're at the beach." Dad tells us, sternly.

I sigh. "Yes, Dad."

He disappears into the hotel kitchen, where Mom was making sandwiches for the beach.

"Your such a prick..." I mutter to Tommy, standing up from the couch and walking past him to go back to my room.

"At least I don't smell of dog shit." He counters, childishly.

"Your lucky I can't kill you while we're on holiday." I remark, closing the door to my temporary bedroom to block out my annoying brother.

I lay on the bed for a few minutes on my phone, scrolling through Tik Tok as the sun blares though my window. It was so bloody hot today.

I hear a knock on my door. "Riley! We're leaving!" Mom calls.

"Coming!" I jump off my bed, grabbing my phone and sunglasses, before going to put my sliders on.

"Everyone got everything?" Dad asks, as we all stand next to the front door, waiting.

"Yes." We all chorus, as Mom uses the key card to unlock the door.

Once it was open, Billy and Tommy immediately run through, racing each other to get downstairs to the lobby.

"Don't run anyone over!" Mom warns after them.

"We won't!" They assure her, while Billy nearly runs into an old lady.

I scoff. "I wouldn't count on that one, Mom."

Mom, Dad and I follow behind them more slowly, I hold both Mom and Dad's hands, as we walk to the lobby where Billy and Tommy were hopefully waiting. If they hadn't killed anyone on the way down.