twice; when you encounter them at a restaurant

Start from the beginning

'Are they celebrities? If yes then i wonder who they are...' I wondered as i look at the unknown girls until they took of the things that cover their face.

My eyes widen, eyeballs almost puffing out because of shockness. This is the best coincidence happened in my whole life.

Twice... They're all here in this restaurant to eat.

Holy god them just being barefaced right now— SO FREAKING PRETTY!!!

I can't calm down as I keep bouncing my feets because of how happy and excited I am as of the moment. Eunji must noticed me as she look from where my attention was and her eyes widen as well and she clearly understand now why I was acting weirdly that way.

"Y/N, that's your idols, right? Holy cow... this can't be real.." I nodded and Eunji went speechless as well.

"I can't believe this as well. Am I only dreaming?.... But i'm definitely sure this is real." I said, not removing my gaze to the girls. I was so mesmerized by their beauties.

One of them suddenly make eye contact to me as she gave me a small before telling it to the others. My face became really red as all of them look at me and waved as well as to Eunji.

"Oh my frickin god... They noticed us!" Eunji said, shaking me as she squealed beside me.

"H-Hi... I'm.. I'm a Once." I awkwardly waved back and I just wish that the floor would eat me down right now because of how stupid my introduction came out to be like that.

I heard them laugh at me and Eunji was not an exception to that. She slapped my shoulder as she laughed hard at me.

"Damn Y/n, how much do you feel stupid just now?" Eunji asked, still laughing.

"A lot. Oh gosh I can't look at them now. I feel very stoopid." I said, covering my whole face with my hands.

"Hey! Have you guys order already? It'll be great if you join us here." I heard Nayeon's voice said that to us while she raise her voice a little.

"We can't ever lose this opportunity, Y/N." Eunji excitedly said as she whispered to me.

"SURE! My friend strongly agreed too!" Eunji responded to them. Gosh, how did we became friends again?

Twice are signaling us to come to their table. Eunji and I carried our bag and put back the chair on its normal place as we started to approach them.

I stood beside Eunji while I slighty bow my head low because I was blushing nonestop and it's embarrassing if they see my tomato face.

"Hello guys~ Please take a sit." They sweetly greeted us.

Eunji shamelessly sit at the empty chair beside Dahyun while i was left awkwardly standing. I saw Mina raise her hand and look at me.

"The chair here is free. You could seat here." Mina said and smile to me, showing her pretty gummy smile.

I walked a little and I sat on the chair between Mina and Sana.

"Don't be shy to act normal to all of us. Just think we weren't celebrities and we're all friend just casually eating dinner together." Eunji and I nodded.

After Eunji and I introduced ourselves to them, we all get along pretty quickly like we were really friends.

All of the girls are so sweet. They are their true self. It's them who you see on the screen. They're kind.

Then it's now we already finished eating and it's time to pay for the bill.

Nayeon is the only one who's taking out her Black card the others are talking to each other.

"I'm paying for our foods." I said, standing up and giving my black card to the waiter.

"No, it's okay, Y/N. This is actually Nayeon Unnie's treat." I heard Sana beside me said that.

"Yes, don't sweat it. I'll be paying. Also, it'll be so embarrassing for us if a Once would pay for our foods." Nayeon said and all of them nodded in agreement.

"Since you have a black card as well Y/N, the next time will be your treat already." Jeongyeon said and they laughed at her while I took it seriously even though I knew she was only joking.

"Sure, that's no problem." I said and smiled.

That only mean there's a next time, right? So i'm looking forward to it.

"I'm just kidding. But since you are willing to do it then why not." Jeongyeon said and we share a laugh together.

"Give your number to us! We're looking forward to meet you guys again." And so Eunji and I gave our contact number to them. I'll surely brag this to others and I know Eunji will do the same.

They were getting ready to leave and Eunji and I smiled at them.

"Thankyou for giving this such a big opportunity to be able to talk and eat with you guys. As a big fan, I'm so happy that I met you guys at this super coincidence time." I thank them and bowed.

"That's no problem. We enjoyed hanging out with you two as well even in only short amount of time." They said and they all bowed to us as well.

They indeed the best girls <3

"We will go first. Thank you Y/N and Eunji." We waved off to them as their car already drove away.

I hold onto my heart. It almost didn't feel real. My heart is so happy.

=====✰𖧷★=====

this how i think twice will do if they
encounter a Once at a restaurant. they're willing to eat with them and get to know them <3