dahyun; dm me

=====✰𖧷★=====

Y/n's POV

This is thee day! I got to finally meet my faves especially my most bias, Kim Dahyun.

When i heard the news that TWICE are going to have a fan-signing event i quickly get their new released album 'The Feels' to be able to attend their Fansign.

Right now i just finish dressing up, and here's my outfit for today.

I choose to wear comfortable cloths and present to be beautiful, because who knows? One of the group member will fell inlove with me

I choose to wear comfortable cloths and present to be beautiful, because who knows? One of the group member will fell inlove with me. Lol as if that will happen and i'm loyal only to Dahyun!

I already left the house and i've arrive at the venue. There are already people here and i get to find my sit already. We waited for a minute before all the members appear one by one and do their introduction.

"One in a million! Annyeonghasseo, TWICE imnida!" Once's are all screaming, ofcourse i'm one of them.

They are all so beautiful and they are wearing their outfit from their M/V.

One is really standing out, and it's Dahyun.

I can't believe i will see her in person. She's so bright, i mean her skin is really white like a snow, no joke.

The fansign started and Onces all lined up to meet their idols. After a minutes i was already near to talk to them.

Momo• Jihyo• Chaeyoung• Sana• Jeongyeon• Mina• Nayeon• Tzuyu• Dahyun

The first member i get to talk to was Momo unnie and after that to Jihyo unnie and i talk to the other members too. They are so kind, they make sure i'm comfortable and they we're smiling alot. Now the last member, Dahyun.

I sit infront of her and like she always do, she smile brightly at me. I blushed on how the way she looks at me.

"Hi, i'm Dahyun!" She cheerfully said.

"I know, silly." I giggled.

"Oh." She only said as she scratched her nape.

She's really cute and i want to take her home with me.

Then i notice she is looking down, looks like she's nervous. I became worried so i asked her.

"Uhm, hey, Dahyun. Are you okay? Should i leave already?" She quickly shot her head up when i told her i will leave.

"N-No. Don't leave. I-I was just flustered. Y-You're so beautiful." She suddenly confess and it makes me blush really hard.

"Y-Yah don't joke around like that, Dahyun-ah." I said still blushing.

"I'm not joking though. You're really beautiful, believe me." Dahyun said again that me cover my flustered face.

"Atleast don't be so straight forward. It caught me off guard." I said.

"Okay, Okay." She only giggled.

After she signed my album their manager tell us it's time's up too and next person will be talking to Dahyun.

I bid my farewell to her. After i get home from the event, i checked the album that all members signed. In Dahyun's picture i saw her sign and in the bottom i saw a little handwritten from the Dahyun.

Dm me after you got home ;)
@dubudubs ♡︎

I squealed really loud until my mom came in to my room and scold me.

AHHHH! Kim Dahyun give me her private Ig account!!

I'm the luckiest person ever.

=====✰𖧷★=====