sana; shaving her eyebrows thin prank

=====✰𖧷★=====

Y/n's Pov

"Sana! Sana!" I excitedly called out my girlfriend who was at the living room.

"Yes, Baby?" She responds as she put down her phone, giving her full attention to me.

"What's getting you excited, huh?" Sana hugged my waist when I sat next to her on the sofa.

"Nothing hehe." She seems suspicious but didn't pay attention to it much.

"Sana, can I do retouching on your eyebrows?" I said and do my puppy eyes look on her.

"Why so sudden? My eyebrows are still in shape, Baby. It don't need a retouching yet." Sana said.

"Trust me, I'll take care of your eyebrows well. I won't mess it up. Don't you trust me?" I pouted and she shake her head.

"Of course I trust you. Okay, I'll let you shave my eyebrows." I smiled brightly when she agreed, and I went to our bedroom to get the thing that I'll use to shave her eyebrows.

I've seen this trend at TikTok that mostly couple did, it's where the girl shave their boyfriend's eyebrows (not really shaving it) then use the eyebrows filter on TikTok and selected thin eyebrows and use it to their boyfriend's after as a result.

I find their boyfriend's reactions super funny, so I want to do it as well on my girlfriend to see her reaction.

I went back to the living room and saw Sana waiting for me. I smiled to her and she did the same thing, but it was a force smile. I get it, she's worried about her eyebrows. It's not like I'm really touching it lmao.

"Are you ready?" I asked as she leaned at the couch and I hover her body.

"Yeah... I'm..ready." Sana unsurely said making me giggle.

"I promise I'll just remove the excess hairs on your eyebrows. Nothing more, so trust me." I said.

I opened my TikTok and start recording her.

"Do you really need to record it while doing it?" Sana asked and I hum.

She didn't talk after and I pretend to shave her eyebrows already but I'm not taking off the cap of the blade.

I stop and go from recording because the time on recording on TikTok is limited only.

"Your eyebrows are so thick. It's pretty." I said and continue to pretend on shaving.

"Really? Thank you. Yours is pretty too. I like how it's perfectly shaped." Sana said.

After minutes I told her it's done already. I put on the filter and tap on recording then I let her hold my phone to use it as her mirror.