chaeyoung; barista

=====★𖧷✰=====

Y/n's Pov

Good weather. Watching the sunset slowly going down and the sky turning dark, i walk through the street and went to an unfamiliar cafè.

As soon as i enter the glass door, i smelled the good aroma of the coffee's as it lingered in my nostrils.

"Hello, Ma'am. Welcome!" I heard this cute voice greeted me cheerfully. She is smiling widely at me and she kinda reffered as a tiger or cub.

I smile back and find myself a table near the glass wall. Once i seated i put my shoulder bag at the extra chair beside me, and i saw the barista who greeted me earlier slowly approaching me with a note and pen in her hand.

"Hi, miss pretty. What would you like to order?" The girl said, giving me her sweet smile and her dimples showing.

This girl is flirting with me? She's too cute for me, Omo.

"I don't like to assume that you're flirting with me but, thanks for the compliment. By the way, i would like to get Caffe Latte." I said and the barista giggle.

"Yes, maybe i'm flirting a little? You're really pretty, so you're welcome." She said winking at me.

How could be this girl so cute and brave? She speak what her mind tells her.

"I'll make your order right away, please wait a minute." The barista said and leave.

I scrolled through my Iphone while i waited for my coffee to get serve. I diverted my attention to the barista when i saw her already coming with my coffee.

"Here's your Coffe Latte. I hope you enjoy it." She winked and leave. That girl is unbelievable.

I shook my head and when i saw the coffee she served, it makes me smile widely.

She made an art on my Latte~ A bear was draw on it.