Hazel recognized what I meant.

You don't have to...

I have to Hazel, or else they'll think I was living my best days with rogues. You know how narrow their minds are.

Hazel nodded as she understood I was pointing out how she was treated. Jin came and sat near me and nodded with a smile. I felt more comfortable. Hoseok sat near Hazel and signaled me to continue. I took a deep breath.

I was around twenty when my parents sent me away to study in another city. They helped me to get a part-time job too. They told me not to tell anyone my whereabouts. I agreed reluctantly. But one day I felt something is not right. I felt someone I love is in danger. So I cut my class and went to my city. When I reached my house it was a bloodshed. My sister and mom was dead and dad was struggling to keep breathing. I went near him crying. He was shocked to see me but he only said three words. Black wolf, prophecy and Emma. he died in my arms.

That's how you lost your family? Kookie look concerned.

  Yes, After their death I was searching for the killer. Police closed the file saying that it was animal attack. But animal attack? In city? I didn't believe in their words. I tried to connect those three words. But how can I find in outside world and I never believed in super naturals. But after sometime due to my poverty I had to stop my investigation. I knew there was a danger in my old city which my father feared. I was sure that was the reason he sent me away. So I only came once in a month secretly to clean the house. Neighbor had told me they few tall man walking away when they heard screams from our house. But she was too weak to confront them. Almost eight years went like that, I was struggling to survive.

You lived eight years like that? Jimin was stunned.

That must have been sad and Lonely, Tae added making me give them a sad smile.

 One day I was secretly visiting my house but I went to see my neighbor before. From there I saw a man wandering around my house. She quickly recognized him as one of killers. So I secretly followed him in my car. But for my surprise he was too fast for a human. I just went in that direction for some clues. I ended up in a forest. I parked my car somewhere are searched around. I found nothing. I was about to get into my car when someone grabbed me. He was too strong. I tried to escape but he with ease lifted me and ran towards nearby abandoned house. He threw me in front of two men there.

Are they......, Jin looked at me when realization hit him.

Yes, it was them and I guess you know what happens when they get a female prey.

Everyone looked down in sorrow.

I really wished they would have killed me then, but instead they chose to keep me. They turned me into a rogue under the request of the one who captured me. They told when they...they fed up with me they will hand over me to him. But they were stunned when I transformed within weeks. But they weren't educated so they thought I was abnormal. When they got fed up with me they gave me to him as they promised. It was for worst. He.... he was a sadist. He loved it when I cry and beg for him to stop. He loved the colour of.... of. Blood. I.... I......

Darcy, they got it, you don't have to continue, Jin patted my back. I looked around to see terrified and angry look in everyone's face. I expected they will show me sympathy but instead they looked like one of them was hurt. To be honest I felt bit happy though. I felt like a burden was lifted and had someone in my life. I took a deep breath

I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable, but still it was my life with them. it went about one year or more. I lost my count. I only wished for death so that I could be with my family. When I heard they are planning for a fight I was happy. I was going to make sure I'll get killed in it. And I almost did it. But who would have thought there was my mate among enemies who was going to save me and now everything happens to change.

Save you? Everyone looked so confused.

Erhmm......, Jin cleared his throat making everyone looking at him.

I have something to confess

I looked at him confused. He smiled awkwardly.

Oh shit, I forgot he attacked his brother for that. did he hide it from others?

Actually I have to apologize to you Jimin

Me? Jimin was also confused.

I was standing in the middle of battle field but my mind was diverted to a sweet smell of coffee. I wasn't sure why but suddenly I locked my eyes with a wolf in between rogues and my wolf was yelling mate. I thought I was hallucinating and avoided it. While I was fighting I sometimes was getting uneasy watching that wolf getting hurt. I had an urge to help her but I controlled it. But she suddenly angered a wolf and He almost killed her. That moment everything went blank for me. All I felt anger I don't remember anything but my head hit on ground as I fought that wolf. That's when my conscious came back and I saw the wolf I attacked. It was.......

Me......Jimin looked at Jin with an unreadable expression.