chapter 8

Jin was interrupted when someone open the door. Hobi popped his head out and smiled at Darcy. Then he came into the room.

So he is Hazel's boyfriend, oh god he is so cute. When i saw  him during fight he looked very scary. But i can't blame him, those who were standing  infront of him was the same people who hurt his girl. I was a part of them. but why is he not bothered?

Hobi- sorry to interrupt, but Jihoon hyung need you there Jin hyung.

Jin- why?

Hobi- don't know. We all have to meet. He excused Hazel to be with Darcy. 

Jin- looks like something serious

Hobi- yes, a bit serious

Jin- okay, i'll come but when will Hazel be here?

Hazel- went to grab some books from library. She will be here anytime now

Darcy- she can be at meeting. I'm okay being alone. I don't want to be trouble for you guys

Darcy spoke making Jin and Hobi look at her. She lowered her head, staring at her hands. Jin put his hands on his waist making her look at him. She saw him looking at Hobi as Hobi nods at him and turns towards her.

Hobi give her a smile as he sat near her. His smile was so warm that she smiled back.

Hobi- Darcy, you are not any trouble here. 

Darcy- But i......

Hobi- Listen, You are actually someone special. You have to see how much Hazel is happy that you are here. She literally landed herself on Jihoon hyung because he gathered meeting the time she promised you she'll be here. She likes to be with you very much. And I'm very happy about that too.

Why am I feeling so happy? No one ever did this for me.

Darcy- she did that?

Hobi- Yes, you are the only female friend she had in her life. As her mate i can really feel a huge amount of happiness from her. She is really happy Darcy, more than you think.

Darcy- I'm glad I could do something

Hobi- no we are glad we could save you from them. We really wish you would be with us.

Darcy- your brothers will not like me; I came here to harm you.

Hobi- leave that to us. And with Hazel around do you think they will raise a finger at you? Even before your mate will do anything she will beat up those who hurt you.

Jin- I really think that may happen. But I just hope we won't have to shot her again because of Yoongi sure gonna make issues.

I think I heard that name before......ooh... the one whom I should avoid.

Hobi- no he won't anger her. That day was enough for him to remember till death. Okay, I can smell Hazel coming this way. So hyung lets go. She will be here with you. Take care Darcy.

Hobi smiled at her and pulled Jin outside.

Hobi is really a sweet heart. Why do they both are similar? I  can literally smell Hazel's scent mixed with Hobi's from outside. That proves what Jin told me about this lazy wolf. She is here and I'm excited too.

Hazel slowly poked her head in same way Hobi did. She smiled at Darcy and came in. She had a book in her hand.

Hazel- hey, how you feel?

Darcy- good. What is that in your hand?

Hazel- book about mates. I thought I should tell you everything about it.

Hazel pulled a chair near her bed and sat. Then she started to explain how mate thing works, how to know, and of course her thoughts on this matter.

Darcy- so you are telling me we are meant to be together

Hazel- let me guess your next dialogue, Bullshit... or you must be kidding

Darcy- what?

Hazel- I said this for almost three months. 

It took her three months to believe it? 

Darcy- Really?

Hazel- Not only me boys too. especially Yoongi. 

Wait.... That name...... what was the topic they were talking about?

Darcy- Hazel, would you mind me asking you something?

Hazel- sure

Darcy- did you attack this Yoongi guy? I heard your mate and Jin talking about something like that?

Hazel- they said what?

Darcy- what if he hurt me and that will anger you and something about shooting you. But Hobi said he wouldn't dare after last time. If he is scared this much what did you do?

Hazel- (chuckling) well when we all came here we thought we were normal wolves. But after three weeks from the day I came here, I started to have a strong headache and many symptoms. But who would have thought a converted wolf will transform in three weeks. One evening during training Yoongi came to insult me. But it was okay for me till he insulted my dead parents. I couldn't control my anger. I don't remember the rest. I woke up in my room next day.

Darcy- what happened?

Hazel- I transformed and attacked him. But my wolf wasn't any normal one. Boys were frightened that they froze. At last Jihoon oppa had too shoot me with tranquilizer twice in order to keep me from killing Yoongi.

Darcy- oh god. You are actually scary when you transform. Rogues lost their confident the moment you transformed. But in human form you are so cute.

Hazel- You too...... I used to be a scary woman. But after I came here I have transform in order to scare people. Or else everyone calls me cute if I'm angry.

Darcy chuckled at pouting Hazel. Hazel also started laughing embarrassingly with Darcy.

 Hazel then paused for a moment. She looks very hesitant. Darcy noticed it.

Darcy- what happened?

Hazel- can... can... i ask you something?

Darcy- ask me, what is it?

Hazel- what about you, you never told me how you ended up here

about me?