2

At first, when they got together, they mutually agreed to keep the relationship under wraps. They did it at first because they weren't sure how it would work. Why tell people when they might end up breaking up within a few weeks or months? They weren't sure how it would work.

Five months into the relationship, it was a little bumpy with all the fighting and then Aubrey graduated.

She opened up that retreat half an hour away from the college, but they were still able to make it work.

Then it turned into a year and their relationship was working wonderfully.

Beca was still in college, captain of the Bellas, going to visit Aubrey on the weekends and even sometimes during the week days after her classes.

At that point, they liked the secrecy. They liked that nobody knew. They liked being in their own little world.

The Bellas all knew that Beca was in a relationship, but they didn't know who.

Chloe knew that Aubrey was also in a relationship, not who with though.

She didn't think anything of it because Jessica was also in a relationship, but they had never met her partner, nor did they know their name.

The Bellas all respect their privacy, after they were unable to fish out any information of course.

The Bellas would sometimes try and sneak a peek  when they seen their new brunette captain get a text message and her face lit up like the sun.

Beca would hide her phone in her chest and call it a night, heading to her room to call her girlfriend as the Bellas booed and cat called at her.

By the time they were two years into the relationship, the Bellas sort of gave up in trying to figure out who she was dating.

Whenever all the Bellas, including Aubrey would hang out, the two girls got along well, but never got too close to each other, so they wouldn't give it away.

They never let the Bellas suspect anything.

Then at two and a half years they started getting antsy when Beca moved in with her girlfriend and they still didn't know who she was.

But then, after three years of dating, Beca wanted more. She wanted Aubrey for the rest of her life.

She wanted it all. She wanted the fights, intense or dumb, the laughs, the cuddling, the stupid movie nights they had, the surprise dates, the control issues of Aubrey, the having to calm her down when she got so anxiety ridden or worked up that she felt she had to puke. She wanted the early morning where they laid in each other's arms, just admiring one another and having quiet conversations about anything and everything.

She wanted the late nights, when Beca would stay up working on a mix, taking a break and going into the kitchen to make something. Aubrey would come down, sleepy and rubbing her eye, to Beca who was singing softly to herself. The brunette would notice the blonde and pull her over by her hand to dance with her.

They loved the late night dancing and cooking.

Beca wanted to propose.

She really really want to.

But she wants to ask Aubrey's dad, but how is she supposed to do that when her family doesn't even know who Aubrey is dating and has never even met her?

It's been three years of secrecy and she's getting really tired of it.

It would be amazing to show each other off, especially to her friends and family.