3. My beautiful mate

Yoongi's POV:

I woke up feeling a lot of sparks running through my body.
I was clothed and layed on a comfortable bed. Nothing compared to what I have had in my pack.
Right! My pack! I run away and met my mate! I opened my eyes and tried to stand up but my body didn't let me.

I saw a figure next to me. A beautiful boy with sun kissed skin and shiny brown hair.
He smelled like the wolf that I met in the forrest, my mate.
He was holding my hand and that made me blush.

As I admired his beauty he slowly opened his eyes. I suddenly was scared that he might not like me, since I'm a weak omega or he'll just use me for house choirs or rape me like all the previous pack members did.
'You are in the Moonlight pack, the safest in the world for omegas', I tried to calm myself down.

The boy rubbed his eyes and looked at me.
"You woke up!", he said happily and gave me a heart shaped smile.
"I'm Jung Hoseok, the beta of the Moonlight pack and your mate!", he told me with a sweet tone. Nobody had ever spoken to me with such a lovely tone.
"Y-yoongi, Min.", I said barely audible,since my throat felt very dry.
"Oh, wait a second" he said and gave me a bottle of water that was placed next to the nightstand.
He opened it for me as I drank the whole bottle in no time.
I drank 2 days ago by a small pound and in my previous pack I barely saw food or water.

"Still thirst?" ,Hoseok asked.
I shoot my head as 'no'.
"But you must be very hungry. I'll be right back."

I waited for my mate to come back and thought about what should I tell him. I mean, what do mates tell each other after they meet?

Hoseok came in with another boy that looked like a doctor. I could smell that he's a beta, but he didn't make me submit.

"Here eat first, dear." Hoseok said and I smiled back.
"Hi, I'm Jungkook one of the doctors here. I wasn't the one treating your wounds yesterday, but my colleague told me about your condition. You seem much better now. I prescipted some vitamins for you so your body could gain a healthy immune system and after you eat your meal you may go. Hoseok will guide you farther."
"Thank you,doctor, sir." I said.
"Oh, just call me Jungkook or Jkay."
"Ohh...ok."

"And yes, Hobi", Jkay turned to Hoseok and continued speaking,"me and Jimin, we'll both be away for the whole day since we and Tae are gonna spent some time together. Make sure Yoongi takes his vitamins, eats properly and doesn't do much physical job now. If something urgent still happens, mind link me."
"Of course, Jungkook. I'll do. You may have fun~.", Hoseok said.
"I will. See you, Hobi.", Jungkook said and left.

As I was eating, Hoseok just sat on the chair with a wide smile.
I finished and he put the dishes on the nightstand.

"You know Yoongi, I'm extremely happy that I found you.", he took my hand in his and continued. "You are my mate and the best thing that I could wish for in my life. I promise to protect you no matter what.", he told me and kissed my hand. I couldn't stop myself from blushing.

"I'll cherish you and everything you do to me,Hoseok." I told him. Maybe it was weird to tell someone you barely know that I said to Hobi and that he said to me, but I feel that he is a person that I can trust from the bottom of my heart.

"I know speaking from your past might be painful. I met a lot of omegas in your condition that run away from their packs, but you have to know that I'll always be here for you, my lovely mate.", Hoseok said and my cheeks just turned redder and redder.

"I still have a question. We have got a message that an omega run away from a pack. I just want to make sure you really are that omega or you are a dangerous rogue so please answer honestly. From which pack and when did you run away? Also how did the people there call you?", Hobi asked in a serious but still sweet ton.

"I run away from the East-West Pack about 4 days ago. I haven't stop running since I got the chance to exit the pack house. I was called Suga, because *sniff* ", I started to cry," because, *sniff* as the s-said my cries were sweet as-s sugar while I w-was being rape- raped." ,and I broke intro cries.

A/N:
I hope you are not very mad at me because of Suga's past...
I'll try to update at least twice a week