ʚ confession ɞ

✦⁺₊ gemes - the anger that you have inside but don't have the means to express.

!tw : slight mentions of blood, gore.
—————————————

" wait— please repeat that y/n, the fireworks are too loud." he said while trying to get back on his feet.

the firework show had concluded. tiny golden balls of light were floating up towards the night sky.

xiao lanterns.

we were both now stood up, ready to release our own lantern.

it was quiet. dead calm. it felt truly tranquil and i was happy in the moment. both of us were. the fireworks were beautiful.

only the wildlife to be heard and the indistinct chatter coming from the city ahead of us.

a slow, gentle breeze making a couple of my h/c strands flow derivatively with a mind of their own.

" i like you kaedehara kazuha, more than a simple friend."

kazuha's expression turned into one of shock then softened but then formed into one layered with guilt.

his doubts and thoughts spiraled as he tried to wrap his head around those words. he couldn't believe it. there was no possible way...that..you could harbour those feelings for him.

this can't be good.

i thought he...liked me back. i thought he felt the same way.

" y/n." he began.

my hands were needlessly shaking behind my back. the feeling of anxiety filling me whole. no other emotion present as of now.

just eagerness. anxiousness. and the imaginary reassurance that the man in front of me would say he felt the same way.

i had never been in love with somebody before. neither did i know what heartbreak felt like and i most definitely don't want to know.

i don't want my heart broken by kazuha of all people.

someone who truly doesn't mind my childishness and accepts the way i truly am.

someone who understands me.

someone who doesn't treat me with higher respect just because i'm apart of some dull clan in inazuma.