ʚ epilogue ɞ

⁺₊

—————————————

—————————————

the night was dark and sinister, the only light coming from the flickering street lights above. a cold breeze rippled through the alley, carrying with it a familiar yet unsettling feeling. a feeling of dread.

scaramouche clutches onto his leg which is wrapped in a tight cloth which prevents the bleeding for the time being.

he was supposed to meet someone.
someone important.

he's slumped against the wall of a murky alleyway submerged in darkness. tired, helpless and exhausted he closes his eyes momentarily — almost falling asleep.

all that repeats in his head was the mortifying scene of you stabbing him in the leg and the image of the annoying face of that white haired moron.

scara realises how silly it was, to chase you. it's seemingly a bit too late but he supposed it was some sort of escapism.

in an odd way, trying to catch you helped as a distraction from many other ongoing issues he had playing in his mind.

he grabs a fistful of his hair, tugging on it as he winced in pain. it was unfortunate he had to go back to his more sophisticated matters.

heavy footsteps echo in his ears and bounce of the alleyway walls.

they were no ordinary footsteps although, dangerous ones that sounded like one of an enemy's.

" scaramouche," he smiles wickedly, placing his hands behind his back as he steps out of the darkness so scaramouche was able to see him.

" dottore." scara states in an an blatant manner, clearly unenthusiastic about the harbingers presence.

" shall we get going then!" dottore exclaims excitedly, his body physically shivering from absolute excitement and he can't help but smile uncontrollably.

scaramouche immediately couldn't stand this half of dottore, he understood this was one of his slightly more deranged halves but hopefully one that he could put up with.

" ah wait! first, the gnosis." he gestures for scara to take the chess piece out and he complies, showing dottore the important piece of the puzzle and chaos they were soon about to cause.

the second harbinger out of the eleven offers scaramouche a hand but the purple haired male slaps it away, standing up and walking on his own.

they both walk towards the dock where they'd be departing to sumeru.

" let's get going!" dottore yells and scaramouche only grits his teeth in reply, already annoyed.

-

" shall we get going?" kazuha smiles. my eyes only hover over the arm sling he was given by baizhu to support his shoulder.