Aspen Hado: Hero to Seal...

Start from the beginning

Aspen is staring at the bodies in front of her, she is sick to her stomach...

Suddenly a pair of hands grab her shoulders...

???: Kid You Okay?!

Aspen starts hyperventilating...

???: Kid! Breath, slow down... It's Okay...

after a few seconds she calms down...

Aspen finally realizes who is talking to her...

Aspen: Wait?! You're Red Riot!

Kirishima (Red Riot): Yeah Kid, That's Me! We'll keep you safe okay...

it's only now Aspen Realizes Mina Ashido, AKA Pro Hero Alien Queen, was next to him...

Kirishima: Sandman! Thanks for covering Fire!

Sandman, the head of Team Metal, Walks towards them...

Sandman: I saw what you did back there kid, reflecting the bullet right back at him was genius. We could use your help kid.

Sandman Reaches forward, Handing Aspen an MP5 Submachine Gun...

Sandman: Welcome to the Navy Seals, Your assigned to Team Metal Miss...

Aspen grabs the Submachine Gun, She's played call of duty, so she generally knows how a gun is held... She probably doesn't need to learn all too much...

Aspen Slaps down the Charging Handle, The Gun Clacks and is ready to fire...

Aspen: Hado, Call Me Hado...

Mina Suddenly interrupts...

Mina: Wait, Hado, as in Nejire Hado?

Aspen: you know Auntie Nejire?

Mina: Yeah I interned with her Agency...

Aspen: Heh Small World!

Another Man from Team metal Approaches...

Truck: Enough chit chat, we need to get to the stock exchange, get in the Humvee!

The Rest of team Metal, which now includes Eijirou, Mina, and Aspen, Get into the Humvee, Eijirou is put on the Minigun up top, since his quirk will allow him to tank bullets.

Time: 8:49 AM

Aspen Suddenly wakes up, she's in the Humvee but it's flipped, suddenly she looks, to where she believes, is up, and sees Sandman

Sandman: Come on! The Stock Exchange is only 2 blocks away! We need to Bail on the Humvee!

Truck: CONTACT!

Aspen Runs out and takes cover, only to look back and see the Humvee get crushed by a chunk of Skyscraper... Specifically a piece of 20 Exchange...

Aspen regains focus and looks forward to see the enemy in front of her and her squad...

Aspen is hesistant to pull the trigger, She wanted to help people as a Hero...

However, before she can continue to think, a sound snaps her out of this thought, the sound of a jet, followed by bombs... This Makes Apsen realize something, These Men have attacked her Country, killed civilians, and destroyed cities... By Killing These Men, She is saving Thousands of People...

Aspen lifts up her gun and Fires

TATATATATAT

Aspen's shots have already made contact, cutting down 2 Russian Soldiers...

Aspen Reloads, She is having a little trouble with the magazine, but she figures it out...

Aspen Re-opens Fire...