what? when was this?

'she left you at a fucking train station?' faye asked, opening her unusually large lips apart, acting shocked.

'what? when?' i asked, joining in their conversation. 'winter formal night.' rue replied dryly. 'what a fucking bitch.' faye sneered, rolling her eyes before taking a small box with a needle inside.

she clumsily grabbed it and lifted her skirt, accidentally pushing rue further into me. 'uhm...' rue gulped, watching faye do what she was doing.

'relax it's just heroin.' she said casually, pushing the needle so fucking close to her vagina with a slight huff.

'uhm, i wouldn't be doing that here.' i cautioned, looking around the dark car. 'listen, i fucking know what you are. you're just a fucking junkie ass bitch and you're probably fucking eating that ginger's ass for fucking oxys or whatever the fuck you're into. fucking junkie ass bitch.' faye scoffed, placing the needle now on the other side of her leg.

'oh my god... okay. jesus, that's your whole fucking crotch. ow, that looks like it hurt, ow.' rue muttered, watching carefully.

all of a sudden i felt the door i was leaning against open and eyesight go black almost immediately. i heard fayes high pitched screeches next to me and rues low groans as we all got dragged out the car.

--

'the fuck is you doing here?' a guy with fluffy brown hair scoffed, turning his back to me and looking at the guy with the broken nose from earlier.

wait, was that bruce? from the party?

'mitch, don't fucking hesitate, you come to my motherfucking house-' the man trailed off, hitting the dude. 'fuck!' he groaned, trying to keep somewhat still and kept standing. 'you coming here with a fucking 12 year old, three junkie whores and a motherfucker i don't know. you out of your mind?' he said through gritted teeth.

'im on fucking probation.' the larger man added, walking around us. 'me too.' bj said pipping in, clearly not seeing me yet. and i wanted to keep it that way.

'we are not involved with any illegal activity. we don't associate with anybody involved in illegal activity, oh and laurie over there? laurie don't deserve this shit.' he shouted at us, walking up and down.

'brucy.' a low but clearly woman's voice came from behind me. 'all right, check this out. all y'all, let's get naked right fucking now. come on, man. lets go. get naked right fucking now. lets go, c'mon.' he shouted at us, bruce finally turning to me. fuck.

the smirk on his face dropped slightly as he caught sight of me. he furrowed his eyebrows and whispered an extremely quiet 'valerie?'.

i looked away from him and to ash to stood beside me, glaring at bruce with pure anger in his eyes.

'alright, you heard what the fuck he said, cmon!' bj shouted, turning to his usual self.

'come on, lets go. everybody, lets go. undress.'

'except for you. keep your shit on, man. nobody wants to see you naked. bj, take his ass down. put them in the fucking closet.' the man said, pointing towards me and ash.