【Twenty-Seven】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "Maybe tonight's the night, I'm feeling lucky." «

would you consider this chapter flirting? (/j) ft. two idiots being idiots shdhcjdk🧍

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

Dropping your bags on the ground and wrestling your shoes off, almost tripping over your own feet, you scrambled over to the couch, snatching the disinfectant from the demon's hand.

Jack didn't even have time to react before you started mumbling gibberish and grabbing his arms, scanning the wounds that littered them. You didn't even notice he wasn't wearing his hoodie. He was left in his white short sleeved shirt.

He placed a hand onto yours, interrupting your panic. Anxiety filled your irises as your gaze snapped back to his masked face.

"What the hell did you do?"

Your voice was quiet, it sounded tired and full of worry. Your words cracked at the end. A frown tugged at his lips. You sounded exhausted, he could practically feel the tiredness hanging off your words.

"I had a disagreement." He stated softly. Maybe he shouldn't have come, he could have handled taking care of himself in the woods somewhere.

"A disagreement?" You scoff-laughed and shook your head. Looking down at his arms your fingers pressed gently against his hand, his claws flexed instinctively.

"Jack."

His ears flattened and his head moved to the side.

Finally you sighed and rubbed at your face with your sleeve.

"Let me fix this."

He didn't say anything.

Looking back over at the first aid kit he brought (you knew it wasn't yours by how worn the outside was), you noticed a lot more medical supplies than you would normally find.

"I already disinfected my arms." He muttered.

Glancing back at him your gaze narrowed. "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

His left ear twitched.

"No."

"Don't lie to me, Jack." You hissed.

His hands twitched before he sighed and mumbled into his mask. You barely heard him say something about his face and the area below his right shoulder blade.

You swallowed your frustration and nodded. Placing the disinfectant down, you took the roll of bandages.

Sitting in front of him on the floor you held your hand out expectantly. Grumpily he gave you his own arm. Rolling your eyes at his behavior you gently began your work.

He was watching you intently.

You weren't sure how he did that since he had no eyes.