【Twenty-Five】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "This just in, more skulls crushed!" «
» "(Wheeze)" «
» "Wa-oh! Throw out your axes!" «

me: I don't have favorites
also me: *furiously shoves stickers of jack toby hoodie and habit back into wallet* why would you even think that smh

Also more Luca content bc I love my child <3

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

The adult in front of you sighed and took off their glasses to rub in between their eyes. You looked down at your blood covered knuckles and peeled at the dead skin around your nails.

"Do you have an excuse for what you did this time, Ms. Mycroft?"

The little kid who's legs were too small to reach the ground from the chair, you, shrugged. "Not like you'd listen to what I had to say."

Their brows creased and their lips strained. "[Y/n], please."

You glanced up at them.

"He deserved it."

"You broke his nose."

"I did warn him." You responded blankly.

   They ran their fingers through their black slick-backed hair and leaned forward on their desk to narrow their eyes. They didn't look mad, more concerned and irritated.

   "What exactly caused you to have such a reaction?"

   You fidgeted.

   "It doesn't matter, I'm still gunna get in trouble."

   Their nose wrinkled.

   You just stared at them.

   "Maybe, maybe not. But to me it matters, okay? If you feel like you're being threatened to the point you feel like you need to resort to violence, we need to know."

   You glanced towards the side at the faint figure standing beside you. The small figure hugged your arm worriedly. They were frowning. The counselor didn't spare a glance at them, almost like they couldn't see the figure.

   "I'm worried about you [Y/n]."

   Looking back over at them you're gaze stayed dull.

   "He was being annoying."

   They perked up a bit at the progress.

   "How so?"

   "He was scaring my friend and wouldn't leave me alone."

   They paused and looked down at the papers on their desk and looked back up with a brow raised.

   "Someone else was with you?"

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें