the rest of the trip

The morning came faster than we thought and we were up and out of they for breakfast by seven thirty. When we were eating our cereal the the teacher told us what we were doing fir the day, we got seperated into groups and we had to stay in them for the hole week i had all three of the boys in my group but i was glad i had Saphire with me so i wasnt alone. Our group was on find the flag, this was an orientation game were all we could use were a map, a compass and picures of thing that we would pass and they would also have a little clue inside of them. Sir had said that we would all get to do the funner things within the rest of the trip. We started going south, just because that was where the compass was saying to go but it was also it was the way Jack was telling us to go. "Are you sure your taking us the right way" Saphire said jn concern. There was no reply untill "shut your mouth and let us men do the job that none of you girl could ever pull off" Drew said snapping at us for no apparent reason but after he had turned and repeated saphire's question very quietly into Jacks ear. "Hell i dont know." All was a little of untill we found a tree matching the image in the sheets we searched for a note and then we spotted it was a the top of the tree. "Go on then, one of you girls can get seen as we are doing all the work." Me a saphire looked at each other, i didnt expect her to do it so i started to climb till i got midwag and felt the tree getting damper, it must of still been wet since last night rainfall. It was still a long way yet and my foot start slipping, my heart was in my mouth. "Yo Drew this is crazy let me go up and get it, she shouldn't have to, she could fall." I got to a part of the tree where it was soaking wet i tried to continue but i couldn't i made my way down untill i slipped six foot up, as i was ready for the consequences the land was fine and utterly a miricle i opened my eyes to find i was in the arms of Shawn, he had caught me "wow thanks, you literally saved me from a broken leg." He put my down and walked over to Saphire "Omg." Saphire screamed in concern "are you ok" She said shell shocked, i smiled and said "yeah i think so", i turned to face Drew He hung his head in shame "hey im sorry if i knew you were that bad at climbing trees i wouldn't have made you climb up there." I walked right up to him, stared him in the eye untill he said "come babe we was only messing around. My eyes became sharper and i started chuckling "messing around, MESSING AROUND, did you see that fall, thats what you call messing around, do me a faver and never talk or come ANY where near me again and call me babe either." He hung his head in shame once more and face towards the tree that shawn was climbing. He had made it to the top and retrieved the clue, it was a picture of a river that was shown on the map and the clue sheet. We headed for the river and then we heard voices, it was the over team and as there is only I clue, only one of our teams get it. We started to run for the river and we came head to head with the other team. Drew of course was the fastest so he sprinted like mad followed by Shawn and Jack. The hint was seconds within the the grasp if the other team, but we were lucky thanks to Shawn, he had sprinted right past Drew and claimed the flag with ease. Shaphire's jaw dropped with the astonishment of the muscles showing through Jack's top and pants. Saphire had long gorgeous blonde/brown that went right down to her hips, her eyes, deep and soulful yet they had something magic about them. She was the perfect girl and yet didnt have a boyfriend.

We read the hint and it showed the last place to go, it was back at the campsite. The hole of the other team came over asking to have a look so we threw far away so we had a head start. As we were travelling through the forest i realised that we had been going right round instead of cutting through. "Hey Drew were going the long way round, why dont we just cut across." I said quietly so he would gob off at again. He stopped, turned around, and walked towards me. He put his arm aroud me and said "thats a great idea." He said in a friendly manner. We startted walking diagnol so that we would for sure win, still keeping his arm around me he wispered "i am so sorry about how I've been acting lately i was just in shock of the sudden likness you have for me,  I was acting like this to try and get you to move on and but then i realised who am i kidding, I'm crazy about you, i hope you can forgive me." Inside my heart just melted but i cant forgive for what happened with the tree so i shouted "well guess what i have moved on after what happened today, no chance i can forgive you." I broke his touch and tried torun for my tent but shawn grabbed my wrist and asked if i was okay. I turned around to face him and he saw the tears running down my cheeks. I broke his hold and went running into the forest and sat on a rock near a lake.

After i stopped crying i felt the water and i was nice and warm, i took my shirt and shorts and dived in, the water was amazing and relaxing then i heard nioses in the trees so i got out out put my clothes on because if it wasnthe boys adventering it be talked about non-stop. I put my top over my swimming costume and i hated the feel of the wet top so i grabbed my shorts and slipped my sandles on and as i was climbing up the rock slope from the lake something dove into it. I turned around and climbed back down, as they came back up i was supprised to see that it was shawn...