back to school

Monday morning, I wake up with a huge smile on my face and say to myself "I can't wait to see Drew at school. I got out of bed and rushed to my closet to find something of the words, decent and that would stand out to Drew, simultaneously not to tarty and stuck like Melissa heart and her evil like possé. So in the end it came down to black cheetah print skinney jeans, a white vest top and a pink baggy crop top and to go with pure white hightops,newest addition I looked up and down the full mirror to see if my figure went with the out, as I was kind out skinny but not exactly Barbie but I think it was ok for me to wear. I ran down stair with half and hour before the bus came so I packed my schoolbag and went on my laptop downloading songs and uploading them onto my phone, it was simple. Five minutes and im at the bus stop waiting, the bus eventually comes as I look for a seat I notice Drew starring out the window of the bus, I glance with suprise. "We haven't got all day missy" anouther passenger yelled at me, relucantly I walked towards Drew, as I did he turned to notice me and offered my the seat next to him. As I was about to sit next to him the bus started to move, I was about to land on Drew but with amazment he catches me and I start to laugh saying "im am so sorry I forgot to warn you of my clumsiness." He started to laugh with me and says "your not clumsy, I've just got fast reflexes." We get of the bus and and he walks me to class and he asks to sit with me at lunch, I smile and walk into the classroom. The rest of the week was pretty much the same routine without the falling, expect on Friday there was a new leaflet on the walls it said "masked ball tomorrow night" I said to myself in my head "this is my chance." I ran up to Drew and we had a suttle conversation over lunch then at the end I asked him if he would go to the ball with me and he smashed my heart into oblivion he said " thanks, but no thanks I don't have that sort of feelings for you, I'm sorry." After thatthe my face just melted "its fine really, what was thinking" I said then ran. The next night I got dressed in a red gown and black eye mask and went to the ball with kayleigh seen as we never had dates as we entered I spotted Drew with a friend "wow" said his friend. Drew turned and stared, as we walked downstairs Drew approached us, asked if I wanted a drink then asked to dance. As we went to the dance floor I gave the dj a song and we wiped the dance floor because as it turned out he was under a spell when it came to dancing and me, well I had been dancing since I was three. The longer we danced the stronger the bond grew, after the dance he said he amazed he was about how talented at dancing, then the dream ended. "Will you take off your mask?, I want to see the girl of my dreams." I smiled he started to lift up my mask, I ran up the stairs, he runs after me and pulls my hand spinning my around he lifts my mask and his face froze. I started to cry " im sorry I have to go." I broke away from his grasp and ran home thinking to myself what have I done and I never saw him again until...