Naruto's present

"Hey! Naruto you still haven't opened my present!"Sasuke shouted
"Oh! Sorry" Naruto said gratefully
Naruto carefully scored a line across the wrapping paper,then he pulled off the wrapping paper to reveal the gift inside.
"Do you like it?"Sasuke said.
"I...I love it!" Naruto said passionately. Inside a wooden box lay a book called 'The Tale of Two Friends'. It had a Uchiha and and Uzumaki clan symbol on either side of the book. On the last page it had a picture of Team 7s first picture together.
"I was told that you lost it when the village was destroyed by Pain!" Sasuke said sympathetically.
"You don't know how much this means to me, thank you so much"
" You don't have to thank me. To be honest it was the least that I could do!" Sasuke said scratching his arm through the pain of knowing that he had done something unforgivable.
It was midnight and Naruto was having a nightmare. In his dream Sasuke returned and pierced a blade through Naruto's heart without hesitation. Afterwards Sasuke just laughed, so evilly that in Naruto's mind he was no longer considered human. Sasuke's eyes began to reveal every single little vain and within seconds blood was stream down his face. Like an endless stream of darkness.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Naruto screamed.
Naruto woke up with sweat all over his face and couldn't breath. Every breath felt like he was getting closer and closer and closer to death. His eyes shuck from sheer horror and memories that exist deep with his brain.
"Naruto! What's wrong?" Hinata asked concernedly. She rested her arm around his shoulder and with her free hand wiped the sweat from his forehead.