chapter-1❣️

Anshika's POV:-

I am sitting In my room with a red lehenga and red netted duppatta...with heavy jewellery...and my hands are full of Bengals...
Today is my marriage...ya marriage
I don't want this marriage but my parents forced me into this ....I want to study...I am just 18 yrs old ...and my 12th result isn't come yet...I thought after 12th I will do my engineering...but look at my fate....

Anshu beta .... let's go to mandap" said my mom while putting her hand on my shoulders...

Mom...plz understand na...I don't want this marriage" I said with tears in my eyes...

No...beta ...let's go now it's too late " said mom and took me to the mandap...

Everyone is looking at me like I am a ghost...huhhh...I hate this marriage...but it's my fate ....I have to do this..I can't deny nor I can run....
I slowly taking steps to the stage where my husband oops...my future husband is standing...even I don't know how he is looking today...just bcoz of this duppatta ...at least husband ko to dekh hi skti hu na (at least I can saw my husband na)....

As I reached at stage...his friends an family started hooting...

Bhai go and take bhabhi's hand in yours..." Said his brother

Wait...wait..." Said Abhishek ji...and came close to me and he took my hand in his and slowly helped me to reached at stage ....

He is a gentleman...yaa...but he is introvert...I can see his face ...his face is red....haha...I wanted to laugh out loud....but it's a bad habit to laugh at stage...bcoz in India....agr nahi stage pe has de to acha nahi lgta logo ko...
Ye log aur unki soch...huhh...Shaadi ek baar hoti h aur usse bhi agr enjoy na kro to Kya fayda...ya I know ye Meri Marzi ke Bina ke ho rahi h...but it's okay...I am okay with that bcoz not everything is in our hands...so enjoy your life...

And after sometime we exchange Garlands....and everyone started clapping and started congratulating us....and soon slowly-slowly all the rituals came to an end

And it's time for vidaii..
No..I am not ready for this...I came to my room and started crying....no I don't want to leave this room ...this place ....

Beta let's go ...it's time to leave us " said my mom with crying

Mumma...I don't want to go...mumma...look all my teddy will be alone here...no mom...plzz" I said while crying ....

Mumma hugged me...and take me out of my room ...where Abhishek ji and his family standing....

I hugged my dad...he is having tears in his eyes...

Dad..." I said and hugged him and he hugged me back

Beta...I am sorry beta ...mujhe maaf KR Dena..." He said with tears in his eyes..

It's okay Dad...but plzz don't be sorry...I know aap Jo bhi Kroge ache ke liye hi kroge " I said to him...

And then I hugged my younger brother....

Byii byii di..." He said while smiling...and I can clearly see his eyes which having tears ...but he just not showing to me

Byii... take care of my room and mom dad..." I said

Ab to tera room Mera ho gya...chalk byii.." said Bhai

Shut up " I slapped on his shoulder...

Oouch di.." he said and hugged me and I hugged him back

Beta take care of her..agr koi glti ho jaaye to usse smjana ....she is just a kid now...and I know you are mature enough to understand her " dad said to Abhishek ji

It's okay uncle...I will take care of her don't take tension.." said abhishek ji

And we reached near the car...
He opened the door for me...while I am crying....and sat in....and soon abhishek ji came and sit beside me....

************************************

Abhishek's POV:-

We sat in car...and I can clearly see ...that she was crying with hiccups...
I gave her handkerchief...she looks at me

Hmm...take this ...." I said to her
And she slowly takes it wiped her tears.....

Stop crying anshika..I know it's hard for you..or for every girl...it's hard..." I said to her very politely...bcoz she is a little one..so I have to talk her like that...

Yaa...I know but I miss my mom dad.."she said while getting hiccups...

Aww...she is looking so pretty...I mean cute...ya...

It's okay..." I said while side hugged her and started consoling her....

After two hours we reached our home..
And the rituals started ....

Hii bhabhi ....I am nakul ..his little brother " said nakul...

Hii..." She said with a smile...

Come beta ....." Said mom...

And we entered in our house....and after some rituals....mom and other family members started talking to anshika....while she is enjoying with them ....
She is looking pretty when she smiles...
I am staring at her

Bss Bhai ab kitna ghooroge bhabhi ko...waise bhi aaj first night....h to dekh Lena na..." Said nakul with a smirk

Wow....tu kuch jyda bada nahi ho gya...jyda bakwaas krne ki zroorat nahi h " I said to him and started scrolling my phone....

Really Bhai...but that's the reality now u are married" he said

I know...but can u plzz stop eating my brain.." I said

And after some arguments with nakul...

Beta go to your room...anshika is waiting for u" said mom while winked at me...

Mommm..."I said frustratingly...and left from there and reached my room...there i saw anshika was sitting on bed

Change something comfortable...." I said to her...

Ummm..wo mere kapde abhi tk aaye nahi h " she said with puppy eyes...

Umm...wait.." i said and.I gave her my t shirt and shorts..."

Wear this...kl tk kapde aajaenge waise bhi " I said to her..and she quickly takes my clothes and went to bathroom...

She is looking very cute in my ya shirt and shorts her hairs were open and hands full of Bengals...red lipstick on her soft lips...
Hey abhi what are u thinking..." I thought

And then I reached t bathroom and something comfortable...I wore my shorts and came out of my room.... basically at night j don't like to wear shirt...as I came out of bathroom
I can feel intense gaze on me....huhh there she is looking at me with a shocked face...

Stop staring at me " I said to her and she started looking down...

I am not looking at you...I am just nervous after seeing you like this " she said

What's new in this " I asked her....

Umm...I have never saw someone like this...I mean I never shared this closeness to anyone..." She is trying to say something but she can't due to nervousness

Okay okay I understand...but plz sleep now...I am really tired.." I said to her and switch off the lights...

Me kaha pr Sou..." She said slowly....

You can sleep here too....it's a king sized bed ..we can sleep without any problem" I said

And she quickly came and lay beside me ....
My heart beats getting faster .... don't know why...just bcoz...I am never close to anyone...like with any girl...I never talked to girls....

After sometime we dozed off to sleep...

************************************

So here is the chapter...one...
I hope u guys liked it....
Thank you....❣️
Keep voting....🥺